183. Screaming Carnival Night (37): Your puppy smells you

The white moonlight leaking from the gaps in the candy carts sprinkled on the hair.

Huai Jiao stretched out her hand tremblingly, but Jker grabbed it, pulled it off the car, and put it into his arms with one hand.

Like holding a doll.

Huai Jiao was very scared, hugging Jker's neck and burying her head.

His feet didn't touch the ground, and he seemed to be sitting on the clown's arm.

If it were normal, Huai Jiao might feel embarrassed.

His dress is weird, the makeup on his face is weird, and being held by a clown with one hand is even weirder.

But now Huai Jiao can't care so much, because it's already very strange, so she doesn't care.

All the intense emotions and terrifying experiences tonight became less terrifying from this moment on.

The clown who was very mean to him was the only safe zone at the moment.

It seems that there is no need to feel embarrassed or afraid in front of this person.

Huai Jiao was held by Jker and lay on his shoulder.

He was obviously scared and tired. He was in a mess, wearing a dirty dress with his shoulders exposed, like a princess in distress. But he still groaned, pressed against Jker's neck, and asked him: "Where is my gift."

Before he escaped, jker, who was about to take the stage, promised to give him a gift.

Huai Jiao always remembered it.

The clown paused, then quickly laughed.

"You haven't even finished watching my performance and you still want a gift from me?"

"That's different," Huai Jiao said. He closed his eyes, pressed his wet forehead against the clown's neck, and his voice was muffled and seemed to be shaking. "Although I ran away, you have promised to give me a present." .”

He said unreasonable words, as if his self-inflicted escape and smart behavior tonight could not be held accountable.

"Okay." The magician was a little helpless, twitching the corners of his lips and said, "My performance is not finished anyway."

"Jker's good reputation is going to be ruined here."

"The great New York magician of San Dicinla jumped off the stage by mistake during the Halloween performance." The clown said exaggerated lines, his eyebrows raised high, and he glanced sideways at Huaijiao, "It's already It was his second mistake."

"Last time, he couldn't even make a single rose."

Huai Jiao really felt embarrassed this time. His ears turned red, he moved his head and hid his face to the other side, as if he didn't understand Jker's hint.

The soft hair rubbed against his neck, the magician's Adam's apple rolled, and he chuckled.

On the night that Halloween was coming to an end, in the forest on the outskirts of the small town of Carmel, Huai Jiao, who was tired and cold, lay on the clown's shoulders, and was hugged all the way back by the clown.

The forest path behind him gradually disappeared behind the magician's broad shoulders.

Huai Jiao half-opened her eyes and saw the scene behind her.

Like a nightmare, the three Wesley brothers, who had frightened him all night, all fell to the ground.

The arms of Argosius were tied up with hemp ropes, and Arman and Leon, who tortured him, threatened him, and even belittled him, were shot.