69. Cave Ghost (12): Fangs

Perhaps it was because Huai Jiao's expression changed too obviously in front of her.

Shan Chi, who didn't notice the abnormality at first, also became vigilant for a moment. He grabbed Huai Jiao's arm, lowered his voice and approached: "Are you..."

A blue-white light and shadow flashed in the peripheral light of the flashlight.

Like a dehydrated fish with reflective scales, half-lit and half-shadowed in a pitch-black hole.

It was like a parasite, glued to Huai Jiao's lower body that was stuck by the hole.

Shan Chi's pupils shrank.

Under the terrified gaze of Huai Jiao who dared not move, his jaw tightened, and with a sudden force on his hand, he pulled the person in front of him out of the hole unexpectedly.

There was too much movement between the two of them, Yu Wenqing and the others in front turned their heads in surprise.

"What happen to you guys?"

In sight, Huai Jiao was lying on the ground at the entrance of the cave with a pale complexion, while Shan Chi beside him was squatting halfway, leaning forward with a flashlight in his hand to shine into the cave——

Everything is normal. In the narrow tunnel that can only be passed by one person, there is nothing but Lan at the end of the team. The reflective fish scales I saw just now seem to be just a false illusion.

"Didn't you see it?" After taking the backpack pushed up by Lan, when the other party was about to turn over, Shan Chi asked with a strange expression, "The things on Huai Jiao's body just now."

"?"

The tall man with a stern face was also taken aback when he heard the words, as if he couldn't understand what Shan Chi said, he turned up quickly with his hands on the hole, and said, "No."

Looking at Huai Jiao who was lying on the ground, he frowned slightly, and still said: "I have been behind him."

"Nothing at all."

Huai Jiao's lips trembled slightly. He had felt strange before that how could someone with Lan's personality take the initiative to hold him.

She even made ambiguous actions that were completely contrary to her indifferent personality, touching his wrists in such an intimate manner, and rubbing his waist in the small hole.

Even if it's self-indulgent, Huai Jiao would rather the person who touched him just now was Lan.

At least not some disgusting stinking monster.

Touching the wrist, the slippery and sticky cold touch made Huai Jiao feel cold and shuddering all over his body as soon as he recalled it.

When Shan Chi helped Huai Jiao up, he saw that his eyes were still red.

The man pulled the corners of his lower lips a little anxiously, Xiao Xiao could understand the doubts just now when he saw Huai Jiao's reaction.

"Something touched you, didn't it?" Shan Chi grabbed his hand and pulled him in front of him, he pursed his thin lips, half lowered his head to look into Huai Jiao's eyes, "I seem to have seen it too."

Not as if, but for sure. The bluish-white scales that flashed past in the gap of the cave just now are definitely not normal things, "Tell me what happened to you just now."

Shan Chi seldom talked to people in such a serious tone, Yu Wenqing and Fatty looked at each other, they both realized that something was wrong, and took two steps back.