157. Screaming Carnival Night (11): "Wash your hands in advance."

Huai Jiao wasn't sure if it was her unwillingness to eat meat that made Weeks so angry that he vomited blood.

The man held his face up and muttered a bunch of harsh words. The half-cooked beef with some red juice was brought to her mouth. Huai Jiao just pursed her lips and pushed it. Looking at the tall and burly foreign man in front of her, she let out a "chi" sound, and blood came out from the gap between her lips.

Huai Jiao: "???!!!!"

Huai Jiao was frightened and shouted "Wicks" several times in a panic.

Weeks bit his lip, looking as if he was about to faint because he was so angry that his hand holding the spoon was beating.

Huai Jiao did not call out to Weeks, but called people outside the tent to come in.

The handsome man with long curly hair seemed to have been waiting for a long time. He opened the tent with a big movement and walked straight in.

He pushed the pregnant woman who was sitting stiffly, roughly pulled out the spoon from Weeks' hand, and threw it aside, "Our lover, Weeks, probably has half of his life left because of you."

The yin and yang words wormed their way into Huai Jiao's eardrums like poisonous scorpions, as if they were said to Huai Jiao on purpose.

Huai Jiao fluttered her eyelashes and stood up stiffly.

He wanted to ask what happened to Weeks's wound and whether it was the work of a circus. But the long-haired man in front of him obviously had a bad impression of him and would not answer his questions easily.

Maybe he will take the opportunity to scold him a few more words.

Huai Jiao lowered her head and closed her mouth cautiously.

Seeing that he didn't refute, the other party snorted, as if he was laughing at Huai Jiao's timidity.

A group of people came in the small one-person tent, and when they entered, they would more or less glance at Huai Jiao, as if they were watching some rare and strange animals than them.

Huai Jiao guessed it was because of those photos.

Except for the two photos that Weeks threw in front of him, the rest of the photos actually had little to do with Huai Jiao at this time, after all, none of them were taken by him.

Huai Jiao was also frightened by the unfamiliar scene and Weeks' actions, so she huddled on the stage in such an evasive manner.

Now that I think about it, it's not that serious, except for the fact that he deceived Weeks.

A person with a simple mind and a big heart will quickly figure it out after just one meal.

Huai Jiao needs to take back what she said above.

When he was once again dragged in front of William by the strong and terrifying black man, holding his arm.

The skin of black men is darker than ordinary blacks. It is a very pure black, like burnt charcoal. It belongs to the kind of black that is completely invisible when standing in a slightly darker corner.

The man's body is always covered with a layer of oil, and his exaggeratedly bulging muscles glow with a strange and sticky sheen under the dim light.

He didn't say a word to Huai Jiao on the way, compared to what he said not long ago, it seemed that someone had deliberately explained something.

Huai Jiao's slender forearm was picked up by a tall and burly black man and pulled very high. Whether it was the extreme contrast between black and white skin color or the "petite" figure among Europeans and Americans, he was dragged into the luxurious tent on tiptoe like a pitiful doll who was treated rudely by rough black men. inside.