21. Truth or Dare (21): "He's scared of you."

When the water outlet switch was touched, a hand suddenly stopped Xing Yue's movements.

Xing Yue stared coldly, and looked back, "What are you doing?"

The tall and burly mature man, with a serious face, stopped him in a deep voice: "Master, don't do things that you will regret."

Xing Yue's attitude towards Huai Jiao, as long as people are not blind, they can see the problem.

Only he himself didn't know, and felt that he could rub each other at will.

The hand on the shoulder was slapped away by Xing Yue, and when he was about to make a move again, someone interrupted him again.

Xing Yue was getting impatient.

There was still wet blood on Lu Wen's legs, and the dark red carpet under his feet was almost stained black, but even with such a distressed appearance, he still kept calm, even when Xing Yue went crazy, Still able to provoke him with a hoarse voice.

"Xing Yue, don't you think you are ridiculous?"

"You say Huai Jiao is stupid, but I think you are the most stupid."

Xing Yue stopped suddenly, his face was sullen, his voice was as cold as ice, and he looked sideways at Lu Wen: "What did you say?"

"I said you were stupid, crazy and stupid."

"Obviously I like Huaijiao to death, but I just bared my teeth like a mad dog and bit people everywhere."

"What the hell are you talking about!" The hand holding the thin tube suddenly let go, Xing Yue seemed to be irritated, and immediately strangled Lu Wen's throat.

"Didn't you realize it yourself? You're obsessed with him." The neck was strangled vigorously, and the Adam's apple was violently pressed. Every time he said a word, he felt short of breath, but Lu Wen was still sneering.

The thin-rimmed glasses were skewed on the high bridge of the nose. Lu Wen was panting heavily, with a strange expression, and said sarcastically, "I've been paying attention to him since the first night of the game, and I've been following him all day, putting on a bad face Get his attention."

"If he says one more word to others, you will be eccentric, and if you are a little closer to others, you will be irritable and irritable. Even if Zhuo Yi stayed with him at the door for two minutes, you have to ask him to the bottom of it. You can't see it yourself. Well, look at his eyes, when you kissed him, that ridiculous look of being fascinated and deeply immersed in it."

"Even after he ran away just now, you just treated Zhuo Yi furiously while warning others on the phone not to touch him."

"Do you want me to tell you?"

"The double-sided mirror in the room, didn't you know it from the beginning? You enjoy it, only you can see his appearance, and when he casually exposed his ignorance and sleep in front of you, dare you say that you were not there?" Peeped at him in front of the mirror?"

"When he was naked and showing his thighs, did you stand outside a wall and masturbate in front of the mirror?" The vulgar and nasty words could hardly be seen coming from Lu Wen's mouth.

"You fucking shut up!" The hand pinching his neck, the next moment he clenched his fist and slammed it on Lu Wen's face.

Lu Wen was overturned on the ground with his chair and man by his sudden violent action.

The glasses completely fell off from the bridge of the nose, Lu Wen was beaten and fell to the ground, dare to say, he half-opened his eyes and squinted at Xing Yue above his head, and sneered.