133. School Rules (25): Weakness used to be the only guarantee for his survival.

Huai Jiao saw her own face. The face of being pressed on the green leather cushion, unable to stop struggling.

The person above was Bai Jue, and someone pressed the back of his head vigorously. I don't know who the owner of the hand is, but with that malicious and outrageous pressing action, it's not hard to see what kind of dirty intentions the other party has.

The person who took the video was mixed among the senior students standing around. They excitedly brought the camera of their mobile phone close to the two of them. Bai Jue's back-to-back posture couldn't see the specific expression clearly, but Huaijiao's face was clearly exposed in the camera. .

Or maybe someone deliberately photographed only him.

His lips were sunken by Bai Jue's kiss, and a large amount of pink was blooming on his cheeks around his mouth. He had a distressed expression on his face. His thin white fingers were holding onto Bai Jue's uniform jacket, and his nose, brows and eyes were tightly frowned.

Bai Jue's hand was on the side of his face, and the other party seemed to be struggling.

It's just that Huai Jiao's lips were crushed away, the moist watery glow from where their lips met, and every time he struggled to turn his head, and Bai Jue unconsciously chased and kissed him, they were all evocative. The other party didn't seem to be in the camera. as passive as it appears.

There was no sound from the display screen, but Huai Jiao seemed to hear the scorching breathing of Bai Jue who was close at hand in the equipment room at that time.

Mixed with the mint flavor, the clear and strong masculine breath, from the gap between the lips and the teeth, was heavily infiltrated by the tip of the hot tongue pushed into the mouth by the other party.

Huai Jiao knew that the video was taken by Chu Yi's group at that time, even more than one person took it, and Huai Jiao also knew about the video being disseminated. From the conversation between Chen Feng and several of his friends in the public bathroom, it was known that Chu Yi They did stop this, but it didn't work. Some people ignored Chu Yi's warning and saved the video privately.

Huai Jiao stood on the edge of the playground, her mind blank.

He couldn't feel embarrassment or shame, he just felt terrible, creepy and terrible.

Huai Jiao took two steps back, wanting to go back to the dormitory as soon as possible, or it would be more appropriate to use escape characters, he wanted to find Fu Wenfei and Chu Yi immediately.

The two of them have been missing all morning. Do you know what happened outside, why they didn't contact you, and whether there was an accident.

However, the moment Huai Jiao took out the phone, she realized that the signal zero bar was still displayed on the top of the screen, and they couldn't get in touch with her.

On this day, the whole school lost all signals very suddenly.

...

Huai Jiao ran towards the dormitory. He thought it was the only safe place at present. Probably because everyone was in the playground, he didn't meet a single person along the way.

What's more coincidental, the moment he ran into the dormitory, he bumped into Chu Yi who was striding out with a serious face and a sullen face.

"Huai Jiao?!" The other party stopped suddenly when he saw him, pulled him over in two steps and asked urgently: "Where have you been? Why are you running around?!"

"I……"

Chu Yi glanced at him, interrupted him again, and quickly said: "Go back and talk."

It was rare for Huai Jiao to see Chu Yi with such a nervous expression, and she pulled his wrist very hard, almost leading him all the way back to the dormitory.