83. Cave Ghost (26): Lie

It was the first time Huai Jiao heard the word cannibalism in this dungeon.

In the synopsis, the word "man-eating hell" was only mentioned in the last sentence. He thought it was just an exaggerated rhetorical technique used to describe the horror and danger in the cave.

Now the fat man told them - he saw monsters eating people.

Huai Jiao and Shan Chi stayed in the cave for more than a week. Apart from knowing that monsters would attack humans and abduct females, they didn't see the scene that Fatty described.

Those piles of bones and severed limbs.

If they hadn't seen the obviously abnormal state of the fat man in front of them, they would have been skeptical of what he said.

"It's not, maybe..." Yu Wenqing's voice was difficult, he glanced at the fat man, then turned to look at Shan Chi, and said: "We have stayed here for seven or eight days, and we have never seen monsters before." ……eat human."

"How is it possible!" Fatty changed his face and almost shouted, "So many human bones are piled in the hole!"

Bloodshots burst from the whites of his eyes, and he seemed to be in an extremely unstable mood. When he spoke, he even made a slight knocking sound of his teeth: "The flesh is not shaved clean, it's all hanging on the bones, the legs are broken, the hands are broken, and it's all over the place." , blood everywhere..."

Sitting aside, Huai Jiao felt sick to her stomach when she heard the description, and her face gradually turned pale.

He wasn't the only one like this, even those two who were as bold as Shan Chi and Lan frowned fiercely under Fatty's extremely detailed and disgusting description.

"Where did you see it?" Shan Chi asked with a frown, if it was really in a certain cave, why didn't they find anything. He thought this way and asked: "Although the few of us separated from you, we are all in this cave. How could we not notice any problems?"

Yu Wenqing also said in a deep voice: "Yes, those monsters only kept attacking us, and didn't show any intention of eating us."

"You don't fucking believe me?!" Fatty suddenly raised his voice.

"Why am I lying to you? Is there any benefit? I did see it!" The fat man widened his eyes, hissed his throat, and gasped, "We've been separated for so long, and the cave is so big. Don't you understand? Maybe they only eat people in their dens?? Are you so sure you know everything?"

If he didn't say the last two sentences, several people might still believe him, but when he mentioned the lair...the three of them unconsciously glanced at Huai Jiao, thinking, they even knew the lair of the monster leader I've been inside, but I don't know everything.

Shan Chiyu Wenqing and Fatty have known each other for almost ten years, and they all know Fatty's character, so even if they have refuted his arguments silently in their hearts, they will not show anything on the surface.

On the contrary, because the fat man mentioned being separated, several people suddenly thought of another more important matter.

Yu Wenqing frowned slightly, interrupted Fatty, and asked him directly: "Let's not talk about this, where are Xiaoyao and Sister Yu?"

The fat man's strangely protruding eyes blinked suddenly, and his expression showed a momentary discomfort.

Huai Jiao just looked at him, and exchanged glances with him.

On the face of the other party, there was an expression of forced calm and guilt, which lasted only a second, and quickly retracted after being seen by Huai Jiao.