94. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (6)

The first day actually passed quickly, I don't know if it was because of the players, the eight people who participated in the game, in Huai Jiao's view, were all a bit put off.

Unlike the npcs in the dungeon, the players are above the npcs. They all have their own systems, and they have a strong ability to pass the level at this point, so they don't seem to be too nervous about this assessment.

But maybe it also has something to do with Christmas Eve.

In order to avoid suspicion or prevent being suspected of having a team, the players are basically alone in their free time.

The mansion is very large, Huai Jiao followed 8701 for a few laps, and only occasionally met one or two players, they didn't communicate with each other, they just nodded their heads as a greeting.

The mansion has three floors, the hall on the first floor, the bedroom and study on the second floor, and the third floor is a large roof, surrounded by cement walls, and you can see the scenery outside the mansion when you get close.

There are endless lawns and trees outside, Huai Jiao is not sure if this is an illusion of the system.

When he went back, 8701 reminded him that there are many surveillances here.

Huai Jiao also noticed it, and asked in confusion: [Isn’t there a live broadcast system, why do we need to monitor it? 】

Among the hosts brought by 8701, many have experience in assessment. Except when necessary, he doesn’t worry much about the host in this regard. Hearing this, he can only infer: [The live broadcast room belongs to individuals, and the main system controls so many players. Need to monitor. 】

Huai Jiao probably understands a little bit, the monitoring in the mansion is the same as the system, it exists to restrain the players.

After all, some players not only have personal systems, but also have cheating items similar to cheats. In this case, if you want to ensure the harmonious and normal development of the game, you must control them.

Because the important referendum was at 9:00 p.m., Huai Jiao walked around for a while and saw that she had nothing to do, so she went back to her room to catch up on sleep.

After waking up at around 6:00 p.m., the system 010 reminds the players that there are still three hours before the expulsion vote, so that the players can collect clues as soon as possible and get ready to vote.

At the round table, the eight people who had dinner had already sat down according to their respective numbers.

Huai Jiao sat at No. 9 at the end, and before the referendum started, she carefully recognized her face again.

The two most familiar at present, he is No. 9, the high school student named Yi Chengfeng is No. 5, followed by No. 1 cold-faced elite man, No. 2 big muscular man, and No. 3 is the only girl named Chen Xin. No. 4 is a dark-skinned man with an inch cut, and No. 678 is a tall, taciturn man, a handsome young guy who talks a lot, and a boy wearing glasses who doesn't have a high sense of presence.

While he was observing, someone at the round table had already spoken.

"You should know the rules of the game. The last voting time is nine o'clock. Before that, we need to find the werewolf and prove our identity." The muscular man No. Not much to say, everyone can almost guess that this werewolf killer is a little different from ordinary board games."

The man nodded at the round table in front of him and said, "The system has reminded you twice to collect clues."

"This shows that in addition to normal logical reasoning, we also need to find other off-site clues."