95. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (7)

Huai Jiao, who has watched the video and played a few rounds of online killing, and who has a little understanding of werewolf killing, can't quite understand what it means to jump two prophets when the default witch has no antidote.

And the two prophets also gave him gold water for the late position, proving his status as a good person.

With a blunt expression, Huai Jiao looked at number one, then at number eight beside her.

He could only understand that the players who participated in the assessment were very tough, and playing Werewolf Killing was also a clear card.

"I didn't want to jump at first. I didn't check and kill last night. Jumping to the prophet doesn't make much sense." Number 8 spoke slowly, matching his appearance, and every word and sentence was very flat, with no ups and downs, making it hard to understand what he said True or false, "It's just that I'm very unlucky, and I can't survive two nights when I get a good status."

"I checked No. 9 last night. I checked him because he was late yesterday. I spent a relatively short time with him. I'm afraid I won't be able to tell his identity."

This sentence is reasonable. There is a default rule for the werewolf face-to-face killing. Newcomers who join later, Xiaobai, are easy to get ID cards. Old players don’t understand and can’t get their identities by speaking, so most of them will choose to check newcomers on the first night.

In fact, it can be regarded as off-site, but it is within the acceptable range by default.

Huai Jiao was the last one to enter the arena among the players, which almost fit the situation.

Player No. 8 wears large black-rimmed glasses, and is used to lowering his head when speaking. His face can only be regarded as ordinary and handsome, so that among the nine players, he feels very inconspicuous.

But what he said at this moment is contrary to the appearance, even very strong, he directly talked to No. 1 Chu Heng: "Do you still want to wear the prophet's clothes? If you don't let go, I will be your iron wolf."

"In fact, there is a high probability that I won't survive tonight, but before that, I want to cast you out first."

"No. 9 is my golden water, how can you give it to him?"

The tone of the last sentence is a bit strange, it is not only a self-certification, but also seems to have some personal emotions, so that everyone who heard these words could not help but frown.

After the eighth, it was Huai Jiao's turn to speak.

He was in the last position, and he won double gold water after jumping two prophets. At this time, he was already the highest status on the field, and no one could touch him.

All the players looked at Huai Jiao, including No. 1 Chu Heng who had a cold expression before and didn't bother to raise his eyelids.

"Last night, I was also a player with my eyes closed. Like everyone else, I didn't know anything except the sound of werewolves walking around..." Huai Jiao was very nervous. At least one of the two prophets was real, and she was losing the antidote. And when the werewolf was unknown, the true prophet would not survive the second night, and with all three wolves present, he dared not reveal his identity as a witch.

"Speak a few more words, Xiaojiao, you belong to the ticket seat, and it depends on you how to choose the two prophets." Number seven He Ling seemed to like talking to Huai Jiao very much. No matter how upright he was, he raised his lips to Huai Jiao and said with a smile, "I don't trust either of them, but you."

"Whoever you choose, I have no brains to follow the vote."

Huai Jiao, a good-for-nothing who wanted to be a fool, naturally couldn't take on the big responsibility. Seeing everyone staring at him, he could only get dizzy in the end, and asked them to speak again.