82. Cave Ghost (25): The person thrown in the hole

Maybe it was because he was too mentally retarded, not only Huai Jiao was too lazy to return to him, but Lan and Yu Wenqing who were beside him were also a little speechless.

"Okay, it's almost done."

Yu Wenqing seldom felt that Shan Chi was stupid before, and he was rarely so rude to him, but he really felt that there was something wrong with Shan Chi now, and he didn't know if it was because he had been in the cave for a long time.

Shan Chi wanted to ask Huai Jiao again, but Yu Wenqing stopped talking.

"Solve the following problems first, and put away your personal emotions." Yu Wenqing hung his eyes with a bad expression, and he placed the backpacks that the three of them had just brought out from the white-haired lair in the middle one by one. Time was running out, and all they carried away were their own team's bags.

Yu Wenqing counted and said: "There were a lot of bags there just now, ours and other teams' bags, at least twenty or so, all of which are professional equipment."

Lan and Shan Chi frowned at the same time, looking away from Huai Jiao.

The light in the lair was dim, and the two of them rushed to save people and only paid attention to Huai Jiao, so they couldn't see it as clearly as Yu Wenqing saw.

More than 20 backpacks full of outdoor equipment appeared in the little-known undeveloped natural caves mentioned by the introduction.

This is extremely abnormal.

Moreover, these backpacks may only be a small part of the supplies that the monsters searched for, and there may be more in the cave.

"You all know what this means." Yu Wenqing said bluntly to the two with a heavy tone, "We are not the first batch of 'college students' who entered the cave at all."

Huai Jiao felt that when he said the word "college student", his tone was a bit strange, as if he meant something.

Including the expressions of Shan Chi and Lan after hearing it, they were also very strange. They frowned and looked at each other quickly.

"Huai Jiao, you are in Baimao's lair, did you find anything wrong?" Huai Jiao was thinking to himself, when Yu Wenqing called his name suddenly, he raised his head and looked at the other party pretending to be puzzled.

"What did you find?" Huai Jiao's character design can't detect abnormalities on his own initiative, and can only be asked by others.

The good thing is that Wen Qing is very good. I don’t know if it was because of Shan Chi’s madness. His attitude towards Huai Jiao is much better, and he asked him softly to guide him: “That’s right, I’ll take that white-haired monster back for you.” Those objects... Do you feel anything strange?"

"Like what's in the bag, or where it came from."

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and thought for a while, then replied: "There are a lot of food in the bag, seasonings, something to light the fire, a rope tied to the body, and a sickle..." Huai Jiao's tone was a little uncertain, and he hesitated to follow Wen Qing said: "I don't know where it came from, it's so old and dusty."

"A lot of the chocolate inside is broken and can't be eaten."

He spoke slowly, and although he didn't answer very clearly, he could basically understand what he meant.

After Shan Chi listened to Huai Jiao's words, he wanted to join him again.

He felt that he was a bit cheap, and wanted to recruit Huaijiao after the marks on his face hadn't disappeared. But he didn't dare to get too close, either because he was afraid that Huai Jiao would hit him again, or that Huai Jiao would get angry with him. So he had no choice but to take the lead, one step ahead of Wenqing, and said to Huaijiao in a serious tone: "It seems that their IQ is not too high, and they don't know how to check things for females."