9. Truth or Dare (9): "Stupid to die."

When Xing Yue said the second sentence, he seemed to be gnashing his teeth. He pulled the corners of his mouth and stared at the person in front of him whose mouth was covered by him.

The man's face was frighteningly small, on the pearly white jade-like skin, Xing Yue covered most of the facial features more gorgeous than ordinary people with one hand.

Huai Jiao stared at Xing Yue with her eyes wide open for a while.

He is actually stupid.

When Xing Yue said that his butt was naked, there was a "pop" in his mind, and then his mind went blank. Huai Jiao didn't even have time to realize how deliberately Xing Yue seemed to be when he called himself his ex-boyfriend.

He only knew that the night before, the way he sat in front of the mirror without pants was all seen by others! !

This person is still a bad-tempered ex-boyfriend who has always treated him badly, has a bad personality, speaks mean and poisonous tongue.

What the hell did he do that night? ?

Huai Jiao didn't dare to think about it.

The live broadcast room exploded long ago, from when Lu Wen found the double-sided mirror in Huai Jiao's room, to when Huai Jiao was dragged into the room with her mouth covered.

Up to now, Xing Yue's mouth is unrestrained, sour and jealous, with a few threatening words full of slots.

--Good guy, I fucking call him good guy!

--Fuck, jiji exploded, I begged a lot of money for Xing Yue's perspective last night! ! !

--I just said that one night passed, and Xing Yue's attitude changed drastically

--Jiao Jiao was sitting in front of the mirror last night, my nose bleeds from God's perspective, this, this is facing Xing Yue...

--More than that, more than that, when I lay down on the bed and interacted with the barrage, my clothes rolled up to my waist, and I was dizzy

--For a while, I don't know whether it's Xing Yue who is more sour or me who is more sour.

Xing Yue watched as Huai Jiao's face became more and more red, until the end of the eyes could not be covered with powder, and the skin under the palm of his hand was tender and soft, obviously it only raised a little heat, but it made Xing Yue control others My hands almost lost their strength.

Huai Jiao was so ashamed that she wished she could pass out.

At least you don't have to face Xing Yue's aggressive gaze at this time.

"Nothing to say?" Xing Yue's voice was a little uncomfortable when he spoke again.

Huai Jiao lowered her eyes, her eyelashes fluttered wildly, avoiding Xing Yue's sight as if evading.

It's just that I can't stop my shame and cowardice, and I'm afraid that Xing Yue will kill him, and I'm afraid that Xing Yue won't kill him. Huai Jiao was in control, and Xing Yue seemed to be very afraid of people crying. The first two times he shed tears, this person softened his attitude towards him.

I'm afraid that Xing Yue won't attack him, and he just said a few stinging words with a cold face, which made Huai Jiao dare not show his anger.

"Didn't you talk to Lu Wen in bed just now?" Seeing that he didn't reply, Xing Yue became very angry.

This is too unfair, what is being in bed with Lu Wen, it sounds sour and weird, not to mention that they are so far apart on the bed, and there is no place to sit in the room, it would be strange if they were just standing and chatting. It's even more outrageous to be able to say that. From the moment Lu Wen entered the room, a few words were not only sharp but also informative. Huai Jiao was too late to respond, and the whole process just vaguely replied "no", "I don't know." ' Such ambiguous words.