53. Track (24): Voyeurism

It is not accurate to say that the suspect is a suspect. Before being summoned by the Public Security Bureau, Huai Jiao had taken the initiative to call the police.

"The information uploaded by the police station in the jurisdiction shows that you have reported to the police three times in the past month." The light in the interrogation room was bright, and Huai Jiao, the main witness and victim, sat alone on the interrogator-only seat.

There are forensic cameras, panoramic cameras, pickups and other professional equipment overhead. The two police officers in front of them were obviously much higher rank than the patrol officers who came to the door before. They were asking questions in front of them. The younger police officer, Huai Jiao, had heard someone call him the team leader before.

"Yes..." Even if it is clear that it is only in the game, Huai Jiao will inevitably feel nervous when facing such a real review scene.

"The first two cases were suspected burglary cases. In addition to burglary this time, there was also kidnapping?"

Huai Jiao nodded, and whispered "Yes".

"Then did you know that two days after you reported the case, the latest victim of the city's disappearance case appeared in the abandoned children's play area in the fall of Xicheng." The young police officer with a police cap on his head and a solemn face, asked without Any trace of unnecessary emotion, but implied oppression, said to Huai Jiao: "And at the scene where his body was dumped, the fingerprints and clothing fibers of you and another adult male were detected at the same time."

Huai Jiao didn't know if it was an illusion, the police officer in front of him obviously didn't say any clear questioning words, but Huai Jiao just felt that what he said was that he didn't trust her very much.

The discovery of the dead body in the old community spread widely in the afternoon of the day when the police arrived. Huai Jiao was with Shen Chengyu at the time, and both of them were visibly shocked when they heard the news.

Huai Jiao actively cooperated in the follow-up visits to collect evidence and record statements. Only at this moment did he feel that the main line had reached its climax and he had really entered the plot.

"Do you have anything to say about this?" The police officer in front of him continued to ask.

Huai Jiao's face was slightly pale, and she frowned and said calmly, "I was also kidnapped that night. My friend found me in that community park. It's not surprising that there were our fingerprints and clothes fibers at the scene."

He looked up at the police officer, and added: "I made it clear when I called the police the next day..." Even the ropes and tapes left behind were handed over to the police as evidence.

"Then why are there no fingerprints of the 'murderer' you mentioned?"

Huai Jiao: "He's wearing gloves."

"When the police station came to investigate, you said you didn't see the murderer's face clearly, and now you said he was wearing gloves." The young police officer pulled his lower lip, and said: "Your testimony statement, and all the clues left at the murder scene, let the police I have to be skeptical about the existence of the 'murderer' in your mouth."

However, suspicion is just suspicion, and there is currently no directional evidence to show that the handsome male college student in front of him is the murderer behind the serial murders in S city.

The only thing that is certain is that this person must have some kind of connection with the murder case and the murderer.

...