101. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (13)

The person who had made himself obedient before changed his attitude and began to test himself after only a few minutes.

Perhaps it was Huai Jiao's 'stupidity' that gave him an illusion that the other party believed in him, and perhaps couldn't hear it. When Chu Heng asked him a question, he didn't even look away.

"But..." Huai Jiao frowned, as if thinking of something, she couldn't help biting her mouth again: "But I think, if the player who was knifed by the wolf knife feels it, then he can directly see the face of the werewolf ……"

Huai Jiao had a blunt and incomprehensible expression on her face, her nose was also wrinkled, and she said in a tangled voice, "And he has a witch to save him, so in this case, wouldn't he be able to know everyone's identity in one night?"

"What if this person is a werewolf who killed himself?" Huai Jiao seemed to think that his analysis made sense. He turned his head, curled up his black eyelashes, and looked over with his mouth pursed. It's really stupid and beautiful.

"Didn't the werewolf know who the witch was on the first night?!"

It's okay for this person to be stupid, as if he still doesn't realize his stupidity.

"This is too buggy, and I don't think it's right."

It's not stupid enough, at least I can react a little bit.

At this time, Chu Heng finally had a 100% clear understanding of the depth of the person in front of him.

If he had to give the other party a comment, it would probably be stupid, undisguised, fresh and refined.

At this moment, Chu Heng didn't doubt at all whether Huai Jiao's stupidity was true or not. He only doubted one thing, and that was how the dungeons that the other party experienced before passed the customs smoothly.

The man's light brown pupils shrunk for a moment under the bright light in the bedroom. He had no scruples, and set his sights on Huai Jiao's face openly.

In fact, he memorized this face before the game started on the first day.

The last player who rashly broke into the assessment site.

At that time, everyone was already waiting impatiently. Players who have adapted to the game and cleared at least three copies in a row, each has a bit of a temper. They have independent minds and independent thinking, and they are not stupid, so even in that case, they are just restrained and pretending.

It's just that after waiting for too long, before Huai Jiao opened the door and came in, Chu Heng had already heard someone snorting coldly.

Until such a face appeared behind the pushed open door.

The man's forehead hair was blown away by the wind during the sprint, his whole face was dazzlingly white, his forehead and cheeks were covered with powder, he seemed to know that he was late, so before he raised his head completely, he had already pursed his lips and started Apologize.

"excuse me, I……"

Can't hear it after that.

Chu Heng sat a little far away, being blocked by someone, he couldn't see clearly, he only saw the man's head lowered, the tip of the ear faintly protruding from the black hair, the red was particularly obvious.

Chu Heng believed in his intuition of seeing people, from the moment Huai Jiao finished apologizing and sat back on the table, he could figure out the details of this person with just one glance.

So he said that his first impression of Huai Jiao was: beautiful and not smart.

There are many such people in the game.