59. Cave Ghost (2): Which Jiao

Those wide palms covered with thick calluses gradually stroked from the side of the waist to Huai Jiao's exposed shoulders.

Huai Jiao was born with fair skin and tender flesh. A man could hold his pinkish round shoulders with one hand. Huai Jiao didn't dare to hide. She was hugged and rubbed by him, and her shoulders were pink and white. The soft flesh was squeezed into several finger sockets by those black hands.

Here he was covered in goose bumps, but Wang Erniu next to him was wide-eyed and almost had nosebleeds.

Wang Erniu is sure that he never had any inappropriate thoughts about Huai Jiao before.

The relationship between the two is simple and pure, as close as brothers, and it has always been Huai Jiao who has always taken the initiative to cling to him, the elder brother of the neighbor.

For the past twenty years until noon today, everything has been pretty normal.

The wind in the middle of summer in September was a bit scorching hot. After Wang Erniu had fed Huai Jiao at noon, he went home and cleaned the house. window.

He just glanced sideways for a while.

The small yellow wooden window was half-opened, the eaves shaded the scorching sun, and on the mat in the shade of the house lay a beautiful little devil with thin skin and tender flesh.

It was a sunny day with a temperature of over 40 degrees, and he was so hot that he was sweating just after a lunch break. The man with his back to him had transparent sweat beads on the back of his thin white neck, stained with strands of black hair, sticking into strands, and then covered with water like onions. One of his slender hands moved away and fanned the wind.

It was obviously not a blatant gesture, but the moment Wang Erniu saw it outside the house, his breathing suddenly stopped, and his mind was full of it.

Fuck, so fucking lewd.

The two drops of water that rolled into the back collar with the wind of the hand did not look like sweat, but more like dew on the tip of Xiaohe.

People are normal during the day, but it is easy to think too much at night.

Wang Erniu was lying on the bed, turning over several times from side to side, unable to fall asleep no matter what.

The inside of the house is dark, when you open your eyes, you see the pitch-black beams, but when you close your eyes, you see the glistening white neck, still dripping with dew.

The man couldn't bear it anymore, sat up with a thud, and ran straight to the next door without his shoes on firmly.

Huai Jiao can be clingy to me, he is timid and afraid of sleeping, if I accompany him, he must be happy.

The door knocked a few times and no one answered. The dark-skinned man stood in the dark as if he was about to sink in. He paced towards the window anxiously, thinking in his heart that if there was no answer after three knocks, he would turn over the window. window in.

Fortunately, he wasn't reckless, the dark-skinned man hugged Huai Jiao, thinking back while holding back the itchiness in his nose.

"Was your body so white before?" He sniffed the faint fragrance of Huai Jiao's body, and said in a daze, "White than soft tofu."

Huai Jiao: "..."

Huai Jiao resisted him and wouldn't let him hug her, the man was bigger than him, black and strong, when he hugged Huai Jiao like a white rabbit, his subordinates would pinch him from time to time, rubbing his shoulders and pinching his head Pinch the arm flesh.