87. Cave Ghost (End): Mermaid Bubbles

They finally saw the exit when the last bit of food Wang Zheng brought was eaten up.

It was exactly the same deep black pool at the end of the waterway when we came here, with a big hole hanging on the top.

The daylight, which had not been seen for a long time, shot in from the hole of the weeds and creatures, strands of golden and white beams, like a ladder leading the way, and almost everyone who shone on them squinted their eyes uncontrollably.

"Oh my god..." Yu Wenqing said with a trembling voice, "I seem to have never seen the sun in eight lifetimes."

The sun shines on the deep lake, and the sparkling light reflects the soft colors on the entire cave wall, like a crushed rainbow, showing a dreamy feeling that is completely different from the overall dark tone in the cave.

If they were not busy fleeing for their lives, several people even wanted to find a camera to take pictures of this scene.

"Okay, things are ready." Shan Chi reminded loudly.

The place where they were standing at this time was the last section of the stone road in the cave, and a further step forward was the wide and wide deep pool at the bottom of the cave.

If you want to go to the entrance of the cave, you must swim a section of water.

Huai Jiao looked at the bottomless deep pool and lake, feeling a little apprehensive and panicked. He couldn't help thinking again that everything went so smoothly, the monster didn't see a few of them, and easily found the exit by following the water source.

Obviously those monsters were chasing him like crazy a few days ago, chasing and attacking them one after another, but now they can't see any of them.

Maybe it was because he showed his emotions too clearly, Lan, who was standing beside him, looked down and saw his slightly pale face, and Ruoyou's seemingly retreating movement.

"Don't be afraid, I'll take you with me." The attitude was completely different from the time when I crossed the river when I first entered the cave. That time I was forced to do so, but this time I proposed it on my own initiative.

Before Huai Jiao could respond, Wang Erniu, who was holding him on the other side, gave a cold snort, and said coldly, "Take care of yourself, it's not your turn to take Xiao Jiao."

The tools in the bag were limited, and the lake was too wide. They couldn't pull out a safety rope like last time, so they could only be more careful and pay attention.

The water flow on the lake was quiet, so Shan Chi just took off his coat and got into the water. The entrance of the cave was located a little higher, but fortunately it was next to the stone wall. He had good physical strength to climb to the entrance of the cave first to hang the rope.

Several people stood nervously on the shore and stared at the lake where Shan Chi dived into.

The man was very good at swimming, and he swam to the opposite bank within a few minutes while Huai Jiao held his breath. He held the rope in his mouth and waved to several people to signal safety.

"Let's go first." Yu Wenqing said.

A little bit of fear gradually dissipated after seeing Shan Chi arrive safely, Huai Jiao took off her coat and shoes, and followed Wang Erniu into the water.

...

At first, Huai Jiao thought it was her own illusion, and after she plunged into the water at the beginning, a few scales of light flashed by in the deep lake water, reflecting the light on the lake surface, and rippled a little.