175. Screaming Carnival Night (29): The way he pinches your face and kisses you

Perhaps the change in Huai Jiao's face was too obvious.

Fei Xiu, who was in a good mood, also noticed the clues in an instant.

"...j... joker..."

The strength of the wrist was loosened, Huai Jiao's head went blank, and she called out a name in a trembling voice.

He didn't have time to think about the situation in front of him, he just fluttered his eyelashes and looked at the man for nearly two seconds.

Huai Jiao couldn't tell which one would have more serious consequences, secretly going out for several days or meeting outsiders in the circus territory, but he understood that if Joker recognized Fei Xiu at this time, they would definitely be doomed.

The fairy dance gang and circus members know each other from a lost black box.

The joker knew Fei Xiu, he had already investigated Fei Xiu in the circus in private, so naturally he also knew him.

According to Fei Xiu's character in the past, at this moment, he will definitely try his best to avoid exposing himself before his goal is achieved.

But he didn't know whether it was because of the overwhelming emotions a few minutes ago, or because the face of Huai Jiao, who was still forcibly grasped by him, was too frightened. For the first time, in this urgent situation, Fei Xiu did not want to see the escape. , instead he grabbed Huai Jiao and pulled her in front of him.

Under that person's gaze, he made a protective gesture.

"I'll take you away." The voice in his ear was low, with a little hasty tone. It was obvious that this was his first choice in a critical situation.

Fei Xiu, who had just given him instructions not long ago to pay attention to safety during the mission, wanted to take Huai Jiao away regardless of the consequences.

This is obviously out of character.

Huai Jiao raised her head, both of them froze for a moment.

There was an obvious unnatural look on the black-haired young man's face, and he seemed to be stiffened by the promise he just blurted out.

Huai Jiao didn't think much about it. He was just panicking. Especially when he was blocked by Fei Xiu, he looked over the man's shoulder and saw the man in the open space not far away. He seemed to twitch the corner of his mouth.

Then, staring straight at him, he walked this way.

The moonlight was blurry, and if the clown's makeup wasn't too eye-catching, Huai Jiao wasn't even sure whether the other party smiled.

"You, you go first..."

Fei Xiu let Huai Jiao push him, but his body remained motionless, his lips pursed tightly, and a wall still stood in front of him.

Huai Jiao couldn't push him, her face turned pale, she looked at her voice and said hastily: "I can't leave, you go first, I will go find Agassius."

The man who originally had a hard face and held on to Huai Jiao's face became stunned for a moment after hearing that name.

After being stunned for a moment, Huai Jiao pushed him away.

"Don't let him see..." Huai Jiao's voice was very low, and the panic on his face could not be concealed, "I will go to Agosius again and contact you."

"I will be obedient, hurry up and leave..."

Eager to get rid of the behavior of the person in front of him, regarded as not wanting to hurt the other party, Fei Xiu opened his mouth, his chest seemed to be pressed by a stone, he couldn't speak, his throat was choked badly.