166. Screaming Carnival Night (20): Agosius

It is actually not easy to find the inside of the circus with a clown playing card.

Fei Xiu and Mazi Lian had been to Huai Jiao's house. Everything was normal. There were no signs of rummaging through boxes and cabinets, and it didn't look like someone had broken in by force.

Neighbor Susie, who was drying clothes in the yard next door, told them that the last time she saw Huai Jiao was two mornings ago when Huai Jiao went out alone and did not know what she was doing.

"Then he never came back."

Susie remembered very clearly that she made fresh pumpkin pie at home that day, and she planned to give Huai Jiao some to try.

There were no lights on in the house next door, and no one answered after knocking on the door for a while.

The Asian young man had a sullen face, turned around without saying a word, and walked straight away. After thanking the girl hastily with a pockmarked face, he trotted to catch up with him, "Xiu, Jiao can't avoid us."

He took a breath and said in a panic: "I saw that Leon yesterday and I guessed something would go wrong..."

"Could it really be related to him?"

Fei Xiu's footsteps suddenly stopped.

"If Jiao falls into his hands, he will definitely..." The man's eyes and cold expression when he left that day seemed to say...

The other party will not let them go so easily.

"Let's go to the police."

Pockmarked face ran up to Fei Xiu, stretched out his hand to stop him, "Go to the old policeman from last time, he should still remember us."

"And he seems to like Jiao very much..."

"What are you going to say?" The black-haired young man raised his eyes and looked coldly at the pockmarked face. "The police will get to the bottom of it and ask us about our identities and whether we have offended anyone."

"Do you want to tell them the truth?"

"While we were committing fraud, we accidentally attracted troublesome characters."

The pockmarked face seemed to have been shocked by electricity, and he let go of his hand.

"Then, should we just ignore it?"

The black-haired Asian pursed his thin lips tightly. He said nothing and just continued walking into the alley of the return road.

They still went to the police station, after Fei Xiu prepared all the explanations.

"Strange, he came to the police station at noon that day, I remember it very clearly."

"He came looking for the man, but the man had been picked up by circus people, so he left too."

This is the first time the two think of their holiday with the circus after Huai Jiao disappeared.

I don't know if they forgot on purpose or for some other reason, but the last time they met Huai Jiao was because of the man from the circus.

Fei Xiu and Huai Jiao also had a quarrel at the door of the police station.

"JOKER, clown card."

He muttered with a pockmarked face, "There is a very famous clown in that circus. I heard that his tricks are very powerful."

It seems that everything has a clue, the timing of Huai Jiao's disappearance intersects with the conflict with the circus man.

"We're really in big trouble..."