117. School Rules (9): Why don't you answer the phone?

Chu Yi stood up without saying a word. Under Huai Jiao's nervous gaze, he took two steps calmly and sat down beside Huai Jiao.

He was tall, about 1.9 meters tall, so when he stood up and walked in front of Huai Jiao, the light above his head could be somewhat covered by him.

The two of them were only separated by two sideways distances. After Chu Yi sat down, the leather sofa under him sank a little. Chu Yi's shoulders were pressed together shoulder to shoulder.

A male high school student with broad shoulders and well-developed legs has a much higher body temperature than Huai Jiao.

The boy's body is hot, and the air conditioner is turned on at 18 degrees all the year round in the lounge, so shortly after entering the door, Chu Yi took off his coat and threw it casually at the door.

Excessive body temperature, through his thin layer of school uniform shirt, passed to Huai Jiao from the arms next to him. Huai Jiao only felt that the whole left hand near Chu Yi seemed to be a little hot.

He pursed his lips, his movements were a little stiff, and he shrank his shoulders.

As soon as he moved, Chu Yi suddenly grabbed his wrist, "Where are you going?"

Chu Yi thought he was going to leave, his eyebrows frowned, and his expression changed for an instant.

Huai Jiao was dragged by him, and just as she sat up, she quickly fell back. Chu Yi was so strong that Huai Jiao almost fell onto him.

Huai Jiao frowned, got up from his arm, and whispered, "I'm not going anywhere..."

He raised his eyes and curled his eyelashes, "I just want to sit down."

Chu Yi asked him to raise and lower the long eyelashes like a little girl, and his gaze paused for a few seconds. He only realized when he heard Huai Jiao's words. You want to run away, but you just said you would be obedient."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

Listening to him, Huai Jiao seemed to be a little less nervous, and seeing him wrinkle his handsome face now, his face was tangled and cold, and he no longer had the aggressive look he had when he first appeared on the stage.

Huai Jiao wanted to laugh a little bit, he thought that one more thing would be better than one less thing, and he wanted to quickly solve the problem with himself and Chu Yi, so he bit his lip and took the initiative to say: "If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm going back Go to class first."

He originally wanted to urge Chu Yi, so that if the other party wanted to make trouble for him, he would hurry up, but a word of urging fell into Chu Yi's own ears, and it became a sign that he was about to go back on his word.

Chu Yi quickly turned his head, his sharp eyebrows raised high.

Unexpectedly, he suddenly asked a question——

"What did it feel like when you and Bai Jue kissed?"

Huai Jiao's eyes widened for a second, thinking he had heard wrongly, his lips parted slightly, and he let out an "ah".

His eyes are naturally round, and when he looks at people, he always seems to have a little water in his eyes. The way his eyes are slightly wide open and his lips parted, falls into Chu Yi's eyes, and his breathing suddenly speeds up for a few seconds.

Chu Yi suppressed his rapid heartbeat, pursed his thin lips slightly, and sweated uncontrollably with the hand holding Huai Jiao's wrist. The thin wrist in his palm was hot and slippery for him to hold for a moment.

Huai Jiao's unresponsive expression seemed surprisingly beautiful to him.

Two days ago, Chu Yi would never have imagined that he would use the word "beautiful" on a boy, but the fact is that he felt that he was not wrong at all, Huai Jiao was very beautiful, she was born beautiful.