91. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (3)

The electronic clock placed on the bedside table showed that it was five past twelve in the morning.

After the system reminder sound fell, the footsteps in the corridor became more obvious.

Huai Jiao swallowed, still clutching her neck, and walked lightly out of bed.

In the game introduction, System 010 only said that werewolves need swordsman, but did not clearly explain what kind of sword it is and how to use it.

Since all players need to be dispatched by real players, I don't think it will be as simple as selecting a player and saying that they will be eliminated like a card game.

Huai Jiao has only played Werewolf Online, and he has only seen this kind of immersive werewolf game like a real replica in movies.

[Probably not really using a knife. 】Huai Jiao's lips trembled slightly, and said in a false voice.

8701 did not reply to him.

Some kind of special soundproofing equipment should be used in the corridor, and the werewolves have not moved for a long time, probably because they are exchanging identities or discussing the elimination target tonight.

Huai Jiao stood a little closer to the door, approaching the door.

Other than the sound of footsteps, there is no other sound in the ear, which also prevents the player from hearing the possibility of identifying people.

Huai Jiao guessed that he must not be the only one standing behind the door nervously listening to the movement in the corridor. On the first night of the game, no one with a big heart could fall asleep.

I don't know how long it took, maybe only a few minutes, the footsteps outside the door that stopped for a long time finally came again.

It was like leather stepping on a marble floor, with varying severity, making a slight harsh sound.

A total of three people, or three wolves, after discussing tonight's hunting target, walked loosely and restrainedly, without hurry, and gradually approached from the distance of the corridor.

From one to nine, they bypassed the doors of the first few players and walked straight to the innermost part.

Huai Jiao held her breath, and clearly heard the footsteps landing in front of her door.

He stood frozen behind the door, the scene in front of him was strange and familiar, Huai Jiao had also experienced such a situation in the last "disappearing" dungeon, he arrived at the door, and the person standing outside the door was the one who brutally tortured and killed countless people in the plot The big boss of the human villain.

The situation at this time is the same.

The only difference is that it is not a copy of the game that must die if you fail, but a level assessment that players must pass.

Failure is just failure, not life-threatening.

While comforting herself, Huai Jiao spoke boldly to 8701: [Besides, I am a witch, a witch can save herself on the first night, so tonight must be safe...]

"Boom—"

Crisp and short, the sound of knuckles tapping on the door.

The door panel in front of him is the only safety line to stop the werewolves. It is made of light gray solid wood, with a small gap at the bottom, which can be clearly seen without looking down. Someone is standing outside his door with the corridor light behind his back.

Huai Jiao stopped breathing for a moment, her heart beat faster for two seconds, and her body backed away uncontrollably.

He felt that he didn't make any sound, but the werewolf outside the door seemed to hear it, and took another step closer, almost touching his door panel, and the upper of his shoe seemed to reach the gap under the door.