77. Cave Ghost (20): Wagging tail

On the surface of the deep and dark rapids, a splash of water suddenly burst open, and a slender figure with a bluish-white body and smooth muscles jumped out of the river.

Several big fish had piled up on the shore, and the white-haired monster hooked the mouths of several fish with its spiky hands, ran back quickly, and stopped suddenly when it reached the door of the nest.

It squatted halfway in front of the cave, sniffed lightly a few times with its head sideways, then shook its body violently a few times, and only after there were no obvious water marks on its body, it walked lightly into the cave with its half-wet messy white hair on its head.

The monster's little female was still fast asleep curled up in her nest.

The wet trousers were hanging on the stone pillar inside, and Huai Jiao was covered with a thin blanket that he found somewhere, in case he was cold, a small fire was lit on the other side of the stone wall.

Seeing a few big fish weighing at least seven or eight catties, they were randomly thrown to the edge of the hole after entering the hole. As soon as the white hair came in, it moved towards the female. Under the obvious disgust of the female, they are cleaned in water several times a day.

It's just that when it's happy, it will overflow again. When facing his beautiful female, he can't help but spread his scales.

This is a normal manifestation of monster excitement, similar to instinct, just like eating and breathing, it is completely unbearable.

——Since entering the cave dwelling party, the camera mosaic has never disappeared.

——I’m used to it, Ben Bao’s eyes will automatically code when he sees white hair

——Then what can I do, the bully of the monster husband can't help but always be for his wife boki (

——He is so persistent, Xiaojiao is so loving, and his wife is so blessed (cover mouth and bless

Huai Jiao fell asleep warmly under a blanket, and the originally damp cave became much drier because of the fire. He slept for a long time this time, and the long journey and fright in the cave made it a luxury to sleep peacefully.

In the beginning, Baimao would pester him and bully him all the time, or hug him and rub him, or get into the blanket and his tongue.

It should like its own female very much. No matter how long it takes to go out every time, the first thing it does when it comes back is to hug its own female.

Huai Jiao always slept soundly, but was woken up again from a dream. The white-haired monster with messy hair, the favorite thing to do was to sniff and rub against females.

Like a canine vertebrate that comes out of a special time of the year.

Huai Jiao went from extreme fear, to trembling and embarrassment, and now she is gradually getting used to it.

It's not that she's used to being treated like this by the white-haired monster, but she's just used to the preferential treatment that, as a female, she won't be easily eaten by monsters.

He didn't know how long he stayed in the monster's lair, it was about two days and it seemed more than two days, there was no timekeeping tool in the cave, and the only thing he could communicate with was the monster in front of him.

Baimao can't speak, and can only make a strange "hissing" sound, but it is smart and intelligent, and since it can lay a trap to catch females, it probably can understand words.

The female calf in the cave is sore and soft, her pink toes seem to be twisting the pile of clothes under her body in pain, and she can't step on the ground tremblingly. On her flushed cheeks, there are little drops of water hanging on her face, looking helpless Poor again.