130. School Rules (22): Don't trust him

On the mobile phone, Fu Wenfei and Chu Yi formed a small group of three to communicate with each other at any time.

Huai Jiao stared at the phone all the time, and after Xie Suyu told him that he would be there soon, he posted the message in the group.

The two returned quickly, and at the same time reminded him to pay attention to safety.

Before Huai Jiao could reply, Xie Suyu appeared at the door of the cafeteria, and he quickly put the phone back in his pocket.

"Why are you waiting here?" Xie Suyu was in a good mood visible to the naked eye, and his usually gloomy eyebrows and eyes were relaxed at this moment.

Huai Jiao looked up at him, showed a slightly shy smile, and replied cautiously: "I don't know where to find you, so I just wait here."

Xie Suyu twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "If you want to find me, you can find me anywhere."

Huai Jiao avoids his gaze and stares directly at her, and makes an awkward "hmm".

The reason why Huai Jiao invited the other party here was "I want to find him for something", but when Xie Suyu really came, he couldn't speak for a long time, he really didn't know what to say.

Xie Suyu didn't take the initiative to ask after he sat down. He seemed to be very used to and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere, but his eyes kept falling on Huai Jiao's drooping cheeks.

Huai Jiao waited, but for a long time he didn't wait for the other party to ask him. She had no choice but to think of a normal topic, and whispered to Xie Su in a low voice: "I... can't sleep these past two days."

"Insomnia?"

Huai Jiao nodded and said "yes".

The word "these two days" is quite indicative, and Xie Suyu quickly understood what he meant.

Xie Suyu was only quiet for a moment, then asked him directly: "Is it because of the new school rules?"

Huai Jiao paused and raised her eyes to look at Xie Suyu opposite.

He just wanted to talk about a random topic to delay the time, but the opponent's sudden straight ball made him not know how to answer the conversation for a moment.

Saying "yes" is not true, and saying "no" seems false.

Huai Jiao pursed her lower lip, hesitated for a while, and then gave a soft "hmm".

In the past few meetings between Huai Jiao and Xie Suyu, the two actually didn't know how to talk about school rules. This seemed to be the core of the game. Dare to take the initiative to ask this question.

He didn't know what Xie Suyu was thinking, but Huai Jiao had always believed that the "school rules" were Xie Suyu's method of revenge after suffering countless bullying. The other party would never change himself easily because of anyone or anything.

Let alone revealing to others.

That's why this "stealing the notebook" operation can be regarded as an alternative curve to save the country.

Sure enough, although Xie Suyu mentioned "school rules" on his own initiative, after Huai Jiao responded, he didn't continue talking. Instead, he just replied in an unclear way: "Don't worry too much, you will be fine."

There was no emotion in the other party's voice, his long and narrow eyebrows were slightly covered, and his expression was as cold as ever.

Huai Jiao is not smart, but his specialty is that he is very good at reading people's faces, as if Xie Suyu's evasive attitude has been written on his face, so naturally he will not pester the other party to ask questions without winking.