40. Track (11): Give you a chance for revenge

"Don't joke……"

"Are you kidding, I never joke."

Shen Chengyu raised his eyebrows and urged him, "Hurry up."

On the outdoor basketball court not far from the neighborhood, Huai Jiao was helplessly embracing the basketball that was forced to him by the opponent.

It happened to be lunch time, so there were no other players or passers-by around.

But Huai Jiao still couldn't do it. After all, he had never done such a thing as deliberately hitting someone with a ball.

Ten minutes ago, Huai Jiao was sitting in the sports car pulled over in the empty alley at the school gate, listening to Shen Chengyu's embarrassing apology and saying a lot of strange things like a lesson.

[You can call me an idiot, but you can't stop talking. ]

Huai Jiao thought to herself, but let you talk about the good and the bad, and I can't get in a word.

"How can you calm down?" The other party sat in the driver's seat and asked him with a frown.

The two have only met twice, except for the point of intersection that the other party didn't know about in the last dungeon, there is nothing wrong with saying they are strangers.

Strangers can't use the word "dispel anger", let alone a stranger who has saved himself once.

So Huai Jiao lowered her eyes and said, "I want to go back."

Then he was locked in the car by the obviously angry Shen Chengyu. Huai Jiao grabbed the seat belt on her chest, her face turned pale with fright at the chaotic speed of the other party.

The sports car stopped at a nearby public basketball court. Huai Jiao was dragged out of the car in a daze, and trembling took the basketball that the other party gave her.

"Give you a chance to take revenge."

Huai Jiao: "???"

Shen Chengyu is much taller than him, and today he didn't wear the basketball team uniform, but layered a jacket with loose slacks, with long earrings on his ears, and dressed in a cool and handsome high street.

That face is also eye-catchingly handsome, with unruly eyebrows, making it very difficult to mess with.

He bent down, put his head in front of Huai Jiao, and said, "Hit me on the head, when it hits my nose to bleed, when will I let you go."

Huai Jiao: "..."? ? ? ? ? Why, why do people like this still exist?

Huai Jiao forced him to take a step back, the basketball in her hands became hot, and she stammered, "No, like this..."

Shen Chengyu raised half of his brows, and asked him, "What's the matter?"

He didn't know Huai Jiao's character, no matter how angry he was a day ago, he still couldn't do what he asked.

But if Shen Chengyu is a talkative person, that's fine, but this person's temper is as straightforward as his personality, and he is as straightforward as he is. Seeing Huai Jiao's bewildered look, he still feels unconvinced for him.

"I can't talk back, I can't scold and I can't scold, don't you dare to hit me?"

"Are you not wronged when you are bullied?"

The movement of retreating was restrained by this man's wrist.

Huai Jiao pursed her lower lip, retorting in her heart, how could she not be wronged.

Thick-skinned, helpful in socializing, fishing for success, and not pleasing to the eye.

Even if I was scolded for being stupid at the time, I can still remember the situation where I still feel acid in the tip of my nose even though my brain can't react.