167. Screaming Carnival Night (21): The Great Magician Joker's Flaw

"Wicks..."

There were no lights on in the tent, so Huai Jiao opened the curtain and whispered inside.

Thick red and white oilcloth is erected into a semi-transparent pointed canopy, and the midday sun is softened into a dim yellow tone.

Huai Jiao poked her head, and looked inside first.

Apart from the comfortable-looking big bed in the corner, the most eye-catching thing is the large cabinet densely packed with various books and heavy wooden boxes.

Huai Jiao turned her eyes back to the bed, a bare wrought iron bed, without any curtains to cover it.

Different from Captain William's extravagant style that exudes from the inside out, the believer Weeks even adheres to his conservative and old-fashioned style even in his bedroom attire.

From the sheets to the quilt styles, everything is monotonous and dull in keeping with his personality.

"Wicks."

If it wasn't for the obvious bulging curve on the bed, Huai Jiao would have almost thought that there was no one here.

The door curtain was lowered. Before entering, he looked around like a thief. When he saw that no one was nearby, he boldly and confidently walked into Weeks' tent.

"Weeks, are you awake?"

The man lying on the bed only showed half of his sharp side face, with his eyelids tightly closed.

The hair color is lighter than that of Asians, including the eyelashes on the eyelids. Light brown, thick eyelashes hanging straight down.

Huai Jiao had never had the opportunity to see the appearance of a Western man so closely.

He sat down on the edge of Weeks' bed, and couldn't help being a little distracted.

During the conversation with William the Clown, Huai Jiao overheard about Weeks' situation at this time. It was different from what he thought, the person who originally thought that he was just recuperating from his injuries and couldn't go out was in fact much more serious than what Huai Jiao had imagined.

And the reason for his injury has something to do with himself.

【Speed solution. 】8701 saw him in a daze and urged him inexplicably.

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and whispered: 【Okay. 】

He came with a clear mission this time, he needed to save Weeks. If this unlucky man who was targeted by a pervert along with him was always in a weak state, he might end up burping in his sleep at some point.

Huai Jiao was actually a little hesitant.

This is not the first time he has tried to use skills on a game NPC, although the one he rescued last time was actually a player.

But Weeks is different.

Weeks certainly isn't.

Huai Jiao didn't know why he was so sure, just like he didn't know why he, sitting beside Weeks' bed, didn't have much resistance to what was about to happen.

It seems that there is no big problem if it is discovered.

Anyway, it was Weeks, and Weeks would not do anything to him anyway.

only……

a little nervous.

"If you're awake, just talk to me..."

Huai Jiao leaned over, and the sideways cheek of Weeks needed him to turn it slightly with his hand.

It's really a bit like 8701.