120. School Rules (12): Missing

Huai Jiao's heart "thumped".

I can't tell whether it's the sixth sense or strange psychological reasons. The moment I saw the content on the paper, all kinds of speculations about the protagonist of the dungeon suddenly came to fruition.

The surrounding scene seemed to be blurred, and the rigid and neat handwriting and the pale bony hand in front of him became the only clear existence in his vision.

The notebook was taken away in a hurry, and the owner of the notebook returned to the original place without a sound, just like at the beginning.

Thinking a little divergent, Huai Jiao stared at the man's back showing half of his shoulders, and was stunned for a while.

"Huai Jiao?" Fu Wenfei who was sitting in the back seat raised his hand to touch him when he saw that his expression was different.

Huai Jiao came back to her senses, parted her lips, and said softly, "I seem to have found the protagonist."

...

The place for outdoor activities is in the hinterland of a forest somewhere on the island. The teacher who leads the team said that it is to train the students' outdoor independence, so the conditions are limited, and only the simplest accommodation and food are provided.

On the flat land beside the stream in the forest, more than fifty brightly colored camping tents were prepared, with each tent limited to two people.

Huai Jiao squatted aside, watching Fu Wenfei set up the tent with her cheeks propped up.

He originally wanted to help, but Fu Wenfei didn't seem to trust his thin arms and legs very much, so he frowned and told him to cool off.

The camping site is very large, surrounded by grass or trees, and there is still water 50 meters ahead.

Huai Jiao had something to discuss with Fu Wenfei, and the two deliberately chose a remote location with dense trees, and there were no other people around.

After setting up the tent, it was time for group activities. The balls brought by the boys in the class played a big role, because the male high school students who were very excited about outdoor activities took off their shirts and sweated and jumped around in the field.

"What do you think he is?" Fu Wenfei leaned against a tree beside him, raised his chin slightly, and pointed at the out-of-fit person at the edge of the crowd.

At noon, the sun was very bright, Huai Jiao hid in the shade of a tree, squinted his eyes and looked over there, gave a soft "um", pursed his lips and said, "I think so, he wrote a lot of strange things in his notebook" Prohibited "Content, and..."

"And he fits the character of the protagonist very well."

What Fu Wenfei answered was exactly what Huai Jiao wanted. Huai Jiao looked up at him and analyzed in a low voice: "Excluding Bai Jue and Li Yan, I think it's him."

Fu Wenfei raised his eyebrows lightly, and nodded in agreement.

"Observe, there should be some action soon after the main character appears."

Huai Jiao followed suit and nodded: "En!"

The outdoor activity lasted for two days and one night. After arriving at the camping site, the teacher and the driver disappeared like ghosts. Huai Jiao guessed that they, as unimportant NPCs, would only show up at critical moments to go through the plot.

For example, when gathering, or when there is an accident.

Fu Wenfei "accidentally" inquired about the boy's name from a familiar classmate, and the student who was asked was a little surprised, "Squad leader, you don't know Xie Su language??"