153. Screaming Carnival Night (7): Joker

This bad-tempered "husband" had always called himself a devotee of God before he walked down that trail tonight.

He maintained absolute faith and loyalty to God and remained chaste even at the age of thirty.

It may be a bit ridiculous for a man to use the word chastity, and the circus's loose and open-minded performers often use it to mock him.

But so what, truly smart people will know that this is the most precious thing in a man.

If there is no such accident.

What happened in reality was even more incredible than the storyline in the novel. Not only did Weeks, a religious believer, come to the hotel with a street kid who had only known each other for less than three hours, without any temptation or persecution, he even wanted to hold a wedding with him immediately after the first night.

At this time, his little wife was supporting his naked back, and with a sweet and vicious voice, pretentiously warned the strange "criminal" in front of the door.

"You have offended us. Open the door quickly. My husband has a bad temper..."

Weeks' identity undergoes a qualitative change at this moment, from a pure Christian to a newlywed husband who is about to lose his virginity.

The September night in California was not too cold, and there was no night breeze blowing in the open-air hotel corridors, but Weeks, who could be called a robust body, trembled uncontrollably.

That kind of muscle stiffness and the numbness spreading from the delicate fingertips of the man lying on his back made him feel like a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy, his heart beat faster and his body got goosebumps.

It was difficult for him to keep his mind clear, and he forgot what the situation was at the moment, and he began to feel stunned at an extremely inappropriate time.

"Hello……"

"Wicks?"

Huai Jiao felt embarrassed enough when she uttered that line, but Weeks, who was standing upright like a door panel in front of him, refused to answer a word without giving him face.

Huai Jiao clung to the upper with his toes, and patted Weeks' bare shoulders with red ears. He spoke very fast, and reminded him in a low voice, "Hurry up, Weeks!"

"Uh-huh……"

It took two or three seconds for Weeks to come back to his senses. He glanced back, and after vaguely responding to Huai Jiao, he tried hard to control the serious expression he should have, coughed twice, and answered: "In my Before you kick this door open, you still have a chance to open it yourself."

Although Weeks' eyes were always staring at the door panel in front of him, he was always paying attention to Huai Jiao from the corner of his eye.

His little fiancée seemed to be very satisfied with his performance just now. The thin white fingers on her shoulders tightened a little, and she was as sticky as a cat's claws next to him.

"Countdown!" Huai Jiao stood behind him and whispered an idea: "Don't give him a chance to hide."

After receiving the order, Weeks cooperated and said: "Three, two..."

Before the count reached one, there was movement inside the closed door.

The screws were tightened, making a sour "squeak" sound, and the white-painted wooden door opened with a small black crack in front of the two of them.

Lights were on outside, but it was pitch black inside.

I don't know if it was an instinctive perception of extreme danger. The moment the door opened, Weeks, who was standing in front, subconsciously straightened his shoulders to block Huai Jiao behind him.