26. Truth or Dare (26): Wake up to another nightmare

The footsteps were not rushed, but very clear.

Every step he took on the steps was like stepping on the tip of Huai Jiao's heart, which made him flustered and his fingers trembling.

After the gunshot on the first floor, there was no movement for a moment. The stairs connecting the hall and the second floor are not short, but not long, and can be reached in the blink of an eye.

Zhuo Yi held Huai Jiao's cold hand, pulled him around and ran to the depths of the second floor.

"Yes, who is it?" Huai Jiao asked Zhuo Yi tremblingly, trying to suppress the volume.

When they were talking at the stairs just now, except for the gunshot, the two of them didn't hear the sound of the villa door opening, which meant that it was either Lu Wen or Xing Yue who was walking upstairs at this time.

"It shouldn't be Lu Wen." Zhuo Yi frowned, he didn't want to scare Huai Jiao, but knowing that Wen's leg was injured, such normal footsteps couldn't be him anyway.

Not to mention the gunshots.

The two ran in quickly all the way, the lights in the corridor were not turned on, and the further they went in, the darker it became. With the idea of running as far as he can, Zhuo Yi led Huai Jiao directly into the room at the end of the corridor.

Huai Jiao recognized it when the door opened, it was Xing Yue's room. Because as soon as they entered the door, they saw the same mirror in Huai Jiao's room directly in front of their eyes.

Zhuo Yi still remembered that when he broke into Huai Jiao's room this morning, he asked Xing Yue if he could enter his room because he couldn't wake him up. Xing Yue's answer was that he had lost the key. And judging from the current situation that he can enter by turning the handle, the other party probably knew that Huai Jiao was fine, but he just didn't want anyone to enter his room.

The huge mirror facing the bed reflects the hazy moonlight outside the window, clearly displaying all the furnishings in Huai Jiao's room opposite.

Huai Jiao stayed here for three nights in such a situation without privacy. Zhuo Yi heard that what Lu Wen said before was actually intended to stimulate Xing Yue, but after seeing the real situation of the room at this moment, Zhuo Yi felt that perhaps Lu Wen was not exaggerating.

He pursed his lips, and glanced sideways at Huai Jiao beside him, who was obediently held by him, with a frightened face, slightly frowning, looking at him helplessly.

"Now, what should I do..." Zhuo Yi couldn't help but think that if it was him, he might go too far than Xing Yue.

Not only would he punch his hands in the mirror, but maybe because he was not satisfied with the situation of being separated by a mirror, he would turn over from the window sill into Huai Jiao's room in the middle of the night, and when Huai Jiao was sleeping, with the help of the faint moonlight, he would brazenly resist her. Rub it on his face, then squeeze his jaw open and get it into his mouth, making him wake up from his dream with a frown.

Wake up for another nightmare.

"You hide first." There were uncontrollable obscene and nasty thoughts in his head, but in this situation, Zhuo Yi was able to maintain his normal appearance, while he fantasized that he would occupy his mouth while he was asleep, While pulling Huai Jiao calmly, pushing her into the only hiding place in the room——

In the bedroom wardrobe.

"He will come here..." Huai Jiao's eyelashes fluttered and trembled, when the other party stood up, she hurriedly grabbed Zhuo Yi's cuff and asked him, "Where are you going?"