14. Truth or Dare (14): We'll leave early tomorrow morning, nothing will happen"

"Don't talk nonsense, Qin Li." The gentle male voice with a little smile before could not hear any emotion at this time.

In the silence around him, Lu Wen raised his head and glanced at the person opposite, and said expressionlessly, "You're drunk."

"Yes... Qin Li, you drank too much..." Lin Zhizhi who was sitting next to Qin Li panicked, and she recovered after hearing Lu Wen's words. Seeing that Qin Li beside her was about to speak again, she hurriedly grabbed her by the elbow, and said anxiously, "You're drunk, don't talk anymore..."

"It's okay if you're drunk." Qin Li took her hand back unhurriedly and said, "At least I can sleep well tonight."

"I've been thinking for the past two days, are you really all right, and you can still sleep soundly every night?"

"Could they be better at pretending than me?" Qin Li laughed.

Ingesting too much alcohol made the woman's face turn an abnormal blush in the warm room, and she swept all the people in the hall with a drunken face.

Finally, he stopped his eyes on Huai Jiao who was some distance away from her, and said, "What about you, Huai Jiao."

"Did you sleep well at night?"

Everyone around followed her question and looked towards Huaijiao.

Huai Jiao was staring at each other, with a pale face, unable to speak. He grasped the heavy carpet under his body with his right hand helplessly, and the atmosphere was quiet for a while before he raised his eyes and looked back at the other party.

Qin Li was still smiling at him, but there was no trace of warmth in that smile, she continued: "If you can fall asleep, then I really can't figure it out."

"I can't be the only one who remembers Shen Chengyu."

"Qin Li, you're almost done." Zhuo Yi, who hadn't spoken much, finally opened his mouth. He frowned, and said to Qin Li with a little warning: "Go to bed if you drink too much, what kind of drunkenness?"

"Don't rush to vent your anger on others, I didn't mean to target him."

After drinking too much, Qin Li seemed to be able to say anything, and when she realized that what she just said was misunderstood, she apologized to Huai Jiao decently, "I'm sorry, Huai Jiao, I didn't mean anything malicious, it's just that you were the one before. I have the best relationship with Shen Chengyu, when I think of him, I can't help but think of you..."

"It's okay." Huai Jiao replied slowly under the apologetic gaze of the other party.

He could feel that there was no malice in Qin Li's words, as if it was just like what she said, she only mentioned him in passing because of thinking of Shen Chengyu.

"How good is the relationship? You still have to tie him up and carry him four years after his death?"

The topic seemed to be endless when it came to Shen Chengyu, Huai Jiao didn't know what expression to make to face Xing Yue who was obviously looking down at this moment.

"Does it count if you are determined to die or live?" Qin Li was not afraid of troubles when she was drunk.

The frightening atmosphere just now had gone a bit awry because of the conversation between the two, and the back of Huai Jiao's neck was still covered in cold sweat from the previous scare. At this moment, the topic changed a bit, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Okay, okay, play or not, go to sleep if you don't play, drink like this one by one."

"Play, why don't you play." Qin Li got excited, "This is a big adventure, right? Let's see who wants to run away."