72. Cave Ghost (15): Sleeping bag

They are webbed.

The thin white webs are connected between the toes, and they drag a long string of wet marks on the ground when crawling.

If it wasn't for the hood on his head, the scene around him at this moment would be enough to make Huai Jiao cry out in fright.

...

It had already smelled it, the smell of a female in the black sleeping bag.

That's why he squeezed his huge, muscular body into the tight and narrow sleeping bag, and arched it inwardly. Inside the sleeping bag that is close to the skin, the soft pongee fabric, the humanoid monster that spewed out cold air from its mouth and nose, stretched out its long sticky and soft tongue, and licked it wet.

The lower you go, the stronger the female taste.

It was anxious and irritable, and it couldn't lick enough. Finally, it stretched out its sharp webbed claws impatiently, trying to grab and rub it, but unexpectedly, it lost control of its strength, and easily scratched the cloth surface all at once.

The white down cotton spewed out, covering the head and face of the cramped sleeping bag, covering the monster's mouth.

"Chi, Chi--"

The burly monster that crawled to the side moved its nasal cavity for a moment, then let the white down sticking to its body get into its mouth and nose, and sneezed heavily.

Huai Jiao hid in her coat, trembling with shock from the loud snoring.

The head in the hood trembled, and he buried his face on Lan's shoulders below him, his eyelashes were trembling and his lips were trembling, his breathing was soft, and he didn't dare to use too much force.

In such a narrow tunnel, Huai Jiao and Lan Zheng will be lying on the edge of the corner stone wall.

He didn't even have time to imagine what kind of shameful posture the two of them were lying on the ground with their limbs intertwined. If there were other people in the cave, it looked like Lan was hugging him tightly at first glance, but the real situation was that Huai Jiao was so frightened by the deformed monster crawling up beside her that she didn't dare to move, lying dead on her back. on Lan.

He didn't dare to make a sound, and he didn't dare to look at that cold face of Lan who was so close.

"Hiss—" The voice was so close that it seemed to be right next to my ear.

[Is it looking for me? 】 Does it smell me?

8701 didn't even need to answer him, the weird touch on his back, and the fishy smell coming from his face, all told Huai Jiao clearly.

The monster found itself.

It's on him right now.

...

"I'm afraid..."

Lan frowned at the two words in the hood covering his face with a weak cry.

A giant monster that has never been in contact with and whose specific strength is difficult to estimate is now in front of them.

The thick and strong forearm with tangled muscles and bones was pressed on the back of Huai Jiao's waist. The monster weighed it lightly, as if it had found something, and then it straddled the two of them suddenly with both hands and feet.

If it wasn't for the single coat covering Huai Jiao's body that blocked part of the smell, at this moment, he might have been abducted to the male beast's lair by the back of the neck by the monster.