98. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (10)

In fact, they have already searched almost, but not carefully enough.

For example, no one touched the neatly arranged clothes in the open wardrobe and the scattered personal items in the bedside table.

Normally, Huai Jiao would not dare to mess around in other people's rooms like this, but the current situation does not allow him to hesitate.

He is in an important level assessment, and his current task is to search for clues to find the werewolf, and the owner of this room is the one with the most suspicious identity in the entire game.

She was so suspicious that Huai Jiao couldn't care less about other things, she just wanted to find the evidence as soon as possible.

[I can't figure out why he can be so calm, obviously everyone treats him as a wolf. ] Huai Jiao is still nervous, trying to embolden herself by complaining to 8701.

8701 did not reply to him, but only asked: [Then do you think he is? 】

Huai Jiao reached into the closet, frowned, and said hesitantly: [I originally thought it was, but his state today made me feel less sure...]

He has remained calm since he walked out of the room in the morning, dealing with other players calmly.

Huai Jiao secretly observed him, and when he found the body of the second player, the surprise on the other party's face did not seem to be fake, even when He Ling asked to search the rooms one by one, the other party accepted the arrangement very calmly, and he gave Everyone cooked, and even though they were obsessed with cleanliness, they resisted the discomfort and cooperated to stand at the door, allowing them to check at will in their private bedrooms.

If these are all pretended, it can only show that the other party is really good at acting and has a strong mentality.

There are not many clothes in the closet, only three or four shirts, slacks and two coats, which are hung neatly from left to right.

The shirt couldn't hide anything, so Huai Jiao searched the pockets of the coat and trousers. He stood in front of the closet and reached into it for a long time, but found nothing.

Huai Jiao didn't believe in evil, so she went to look in the drawer under the wardrobe.

[I'm like that, perverted. 】He wrinkled his face into a ball, and flicked through other people's socks and underwear with a downcast look.

8701 laughed, and said: [A bit. 】

In fact, there were not many personal items in the room. After looking for the wardrobe, Huai Jiao went to the bedside table. There were a few pens and a notebook in the bedside table.

The room was only that big, and Huai Jiao searched it carefully, even laying down on the back of the clock and under the bed to look carefully.

Still found nothing.

He stood up and sighed at the "mess" in the room, and said in hindsight: [Hey, I guessed that there would be nothing, otherwise how dare he let us search. 】

8701 oh.

Chu Heng's obsession with cleanliness seems to be very serious, as can be seen from the way he usually holds it up, his clothes, including his hair, are meticulously groomed, and his eyes under the silver-rimmed glasses are light and pale.

Today, he stayed in the bloody room No. 2 for a long time, and then went into the kitchen. It was actually pretty good that he could endure it until everyone finished searching the room before going to the bathroom to wash up.

It's just that this is too long...

Huai Jiao didn't know whether she should leave or stay in the room and wait for the master to come out.