123. School Rules (15): Game rules

After Huai Jiao realized it, everyone was shocked.

Especially when seeing Bai Jue's gloomy expression against the light.

The current situation seems to be more dangerous than before, and what he could explain to Fu Wenfei clearly in two or three sentences before will definitely not apply to Bai Jue.

As a game NPC, Bai Jue, let alone whether he can accept the outrageous thing of kissing to save someone, the more important thing is that Huai Jiao clearly remembers Kongtong in the other party's character set.

On the first day of entering the game, when I was forced to kiss him in the sports equipment room, the expression on the other party's face struggling with pain and wishing to bite him was still fresh in my memory.

He couldn't even explain it right now.

Lying on the ground, Huai Jiao couldn't help feeling flustered and frightened when she glanced sideways at the pebble sunk into the mud not far from her face.

If nothing else, the stone was going to hit him on the head just now.

Huai Jiao's face was pale, and she had already imagined in her head the scene where she was hit on the head by Bai Jue, who hated homosexuality, because she kissed her comatose classmate forcibly!

Splashes popped out of the frightened eyes for a moment.

Huai Jiao's mouth was covered, and she looked at Bai Jue with tears in her eyes, all the cries for help were blocked back into her throat.

Bai Jue made him look twice with eyelashes shaking, his arms stiffened, and he couldn't help loosening his fingers, but when he thought of the scene he saw just now, he tightened his jaw in an instant, and said in a vicious voice, "Why are you pretending to be pitiful?"

"Did you hear what I said? What were you doing just now?"

The small white face of the person below him was dirty and covered with dust, half of his face was covered by himself, he couldn't say what he wanted to say, so he could only stretch out his thin hands, curled his fingers, grasping what he dared not grasp. Grabbing Bai Jue's shirt cuff.

"Hmm..." Bai Jue wanted to ask him again, but still didn't let him go.

The rhetoric that Huai Jiao made up had no chance to say it out, and Bai Jue stared at her fiercely, and dared not fart.

Bai Jue looked at him from a high position and pinched him coldly for a long time before loosening his grip a little.

"You'd better not tell me what artificial respiration you are doing." The boy raised his brows, with a sneer on his aggressive face, his eyelids half-down, staring at Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao: "..."

The fabricated lies were directly stuffed back into their mouths.

"Indeed, it is indeed artificial respiration." But he still bit the bullet and continued to lie.

Huai Jiao couldn't think of a more reasonable explanation than this, and he didn't even know if the other party's reason for being so angry was simply following the person's assumption of disgusting homosexuality.

Or maybe Bai Jue knew Xie Suyu?

Huai Jiao thought about it a lot, he wasn't sure if the two of them, as the old and new protagonists who enrolled together in the game, had any familiar relationship with him like him.

But Bai Jue didn't even look at Xie Suyu who was lying on the ground next to him. He just stared at him and said, "Do you think I will believe it?"

"Both Fu Wenfei and Fu Wenfei winked and stayed away from the team. Is this the appearance of saving people?" Bai Jue twitched the corners of his mouth in a strange way.