88. White Hair (Extra): Monsters can die, but not without females

In the monster's lair that has been away for a long time, the nest where Huai Jiao slept is still in a mess.

Baimao probably stayed in it before, the two blankets were crumpled up and pushed to the corner by the lair owner as if venting his anger.

Huai Jiao could even imagine what the white-haired monster with a bad temper would look like after he found himself running away——

The scales stood up, the fangs were exposed, his mouth kept hissing, and the tip of his nose was raised impatiently, leaning on the ground to smell his scent.

There was the scent of other males in the cave, and the scent of the little female was mixed with the stench of other males. The white hair was about to die of anger, but just imagining the scene of his wife being hugged by others, his head was about to explode.

The two of them came out of the river, their bodies were drenched. Baimao looked badly injured, one side of his hair was burnt black, and there were large red and swollen blisters on the side of his face.

But he didn't seem to feel the pain, he just hugged Huaijiao, skin to skin and his wife clinging together.

The little female left for 72 hours and 49 minutes. The white-haired monster couldn't time it. It just thought about it for a long time and got angry for a long time. The hair withered and the body didn't secrete mucus, as if it was almost dead.

After returning to the nest, the two of them changed positions. A certain white-haired monster that was swimming nimbly in the water like a mermaid holding Huai Jiao was now as if its bones had been pulled out, and it was about to drown in Huai Jiao.

The muscular arms hugged Huai Jiao tightly, one hand pressed the slender back, and the other hand circled the small female waist. The uninjured high nasal bone exhaled hot air, and rubbed against his wife's chest like a puppy.

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and couldn't push him away, Bai Mao was like this, sometimes very domineering.

Huai Jiao could only drag the big, boneless monster into the hole for a few steps. The backpack in the corner was still in its original place. Huai Jiao had turned it over before, remembering that there were a lot of medicines in the bag, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving, and poured them out all at once. .

"Aren't you hurting...?"

Baimao obediently lay down on his lap, buried his face in Huaijiao's belly, arched his head, and sucked very vigorously, it didn't look like it hurt anyway.

"Hiss! Hiss!"

Huai Jiao doubted that she understood, Bai Mao seemed to be saying, wife, Xiang.

His eyelashes trembled, making Stinky Dog's belly curl up, shaking his fingers, tremblingly applying the medicine to the injured monster.

"If you push me again, I won't wipe it for you!"

"Hiss!!"

...

The recovery speed of the monster is also inhuman. Huai Jiao barely gave it some medicine the first day, and the next morning, the wounded area immediately scabbed, and even the hair grew short stubble, poking at it with thorns. Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao fell asleep in a daze, feeling numb and prickly all over his body, like ant bites, he randomly grabbed a handful in a daze, the white hair that he usually could catch was now shortened, and it only passed through the palm of his hand .

"pain……"

The snow-white tip that hasn't been bullied for a long time is a round ball that was eaten by bad dogs.