50. Track (21): Gap

In the unlit bedroom, the dark curtains were drawn tightly so that no light could come through, and it was astonishingly dark even in daytime.

There are some photos scattered and stacked on the carpet. They have just been printed, and they have not had time to plastic, and they have already been glued with fingerprints.

Someone just held it, caressed and kneaded it, then threw it away angrily, and threw it together with a few extremely crumpled tissues next to it.

There was a sofa on the carpet. A tall, long-legged man was lying on his side. The remote control was dropped to the side. The tie strings of the black slacks were scattered randomly, and the pants were hanging on the lower abdomen so that they could not fall off.

The huge projection screen showed that the playback was paused. Not long after, the owner of the bedroom turned over and sat up unbearably, and pressed the play button again as if giving up on himself.

The lingering ambiguous picture mixed with the sound of breathing is displayed on the glowing projection screen.

The little lips were reddened by the kiss, and the pink chin was so pink that the man held her tightly, sucking the flesh of his lips lightly.

"Again, be more obedient...give me a kiss..."

In the video, the decent man in a suit is shamelessly coaxing the innocent little boy, like a plot in a small movie, pinching the other's pretty face, and sucking the other's lips viciously and shamelessly, straight to his lips Drill in the cracks.

A little apart for a second, you can feel a little bit of hot air coming out of the slightly parted lips in the picture.

The little boy frowned, his eyelashes trembled, and his expression was painful and passive.

As if being forced.

But he is very obedient, and he will open his mouth to kiss others.

"Fuck." Someone gritted their teeth and cursed.

The limited-edition basketball with the brand logo printed on it was stepped on and kicked hard, ejected from the end of the sofa to the wall, and then slowly rolled back.

...

Huai Jiao and Yan Shu have been 'cohabiting' for several days, and Yan Shu comes to him in different ways every day. The two of them can keep a distance and restrain themselves when no one is around, but whenever they are outside, the other party will pester him. He deliberately showed his affection, and every time he met, he either kissed or hugged, taking advantage endlessly.

Huai Jiao had nothing to do.

Fortunately, after Yan Shu moved in, he was indeed stable for a few days. Not only did no one pick the lock at night, but the new neighbor who moved next door didn't show up for several days, wondering if he wasn't home.

There were classes during the day, so Huai Jiao was not in the apartment most of the day, but went to school. There were already many people sitting in the classroom, Huai Jiao went straight to the corner of the last row after entering, intending to waste time casually.

When Qin Ye came, he was pleasantly surprised for a moment.

Huai Jiao saw that Qin Ye seemed to have some kind of competition recently in the circle of friends. The last time they met at the apartment, they hadn't contacted for a long time. Seeing Qin Ye coming from the door of the classroom, he thought he saw him, and raised his hand to say hello.

"Qin...also?"

Unexpectedly, before the name was called out, the other party turned around and walked to the other side.