177. Screaming Carnival Night (31): Basement

The Halloween performance of the San Dicinla Circus is so popular in the town that tickets are hard to come by.

Many spectators even drove from other places to watch.

Huai Jiao actually couldn't figure out why such a famous circus stopped in a small town like Carmel.

He attributed this to the special setting of the copy, the remote town with a mysterious background, which really has the atmosphere of an American horror movie.

It seems that in order to be more in line with the festive atmosphere of Halloween, it was already dark before seven o'clock in the evening.

The camp where Saint Disinla is stationed is filled with dazzling strings of colorful lights. On the red and white pointed performance main tent, the huge clown statue that originally represented Saint Disinla's circus has been replaced with a torn cloak and a hand. Take the skeletal reaper with the bloody scythe.

The huge and eerie black rag cloak stretched from the top of the tent all the way to the surrounding ground.

Huai Jiao stepped out of the RV, and was startled by the noisy and dancing demons outside.

Everyone was dressed up as ghosts, including hairy werewolves, sexy witches, and half-naked masked butchers... Compared to the Halloweens Huai Jiao had seen in real life, this place was obviously much more open.

"Hey, why are you still here?!" Huai Jiao was grabbed by the wrist, and she was startled. She raised her head and found that it was the black python next to William. The other party pulled him and urged: "They have been looking for you for a long time, hurry up Come with me."

Avoiding the chaotic crowd, Huai Jiao was taken directly to the backstage of the performance by the black python.

The people inside were too busy and didn't seem to notice the two of them. When the curtain was opened, the two people in the most conspicuous place backstage showed that the members of the circus didn't seem to have any special costumes, they just looked like they were wearing clothes. It looks a little more exaggerated than usual.

The black python dragged Huai Jiao directly to the dressing room inside. At this time, Captain William was already too busy to touch the ground, but he still arranged where Huai Jiao would go. "I have added a seat for you next to the stage," William looked at Huai Jiao and quickly said: "Promise me never to go to the audience, okay? There are too many of your ardent fans there."

"Don't go with strange people, stay safe tonight, huh?"

Huai Jiao pretended to be obedient and nodded.

He actually felt a little guilty, because if nothing else happened, he would go to Argosius' appointment tonight.

Originally, Huai Jiao didn't have to agree to be on the safe side. Halloween was really not a good holiday for him, but Fei Xiu's request and the involvement of the main plot forced Huai Jiao to take the risk.

[You can talk to the people in the circus first. 】8701 suggested to him.

[Hmm...] Of course Huai Jiao thinks so too. In this dungeon background, the Santa Disinla Circus feels even more reliable to him than the Megan Police Department.

But he was hesitant. On the one hand, he was afraid that Weeks and the others wouldn't let him go after telling him. On the other hand, he was... [But he hasn't apologized to me yet...]

[Didn’t you see it? He bit me hard,] Huai Jiao didn't say who it was, but 8701 knew it as soon as he heard it.

This vindictive kid wanted to pretend that his face was still hurting, but when he touched it with his hands, there was no trace of the slippery face. He could only put down his hands angrily, pursed his lips and added: "Give me a kiss again." A strange nickname, called me little mommy. 】