38. Track (9): Black doesn't suit you

The air conditioner in the bedroom is a bit old, the surface of the fuselage is yellowed, and there will be a "whirring" mechanical sound when it is running.

It was obviously turned off before going to bed, but it was turned on by a stranger at this time. The temperature was adjusted a little high, so even in a deep sleep, Huai Jiao still felt the heat.

It's just that he was so unconscious that his hands and feet were weak, and he couldn't even make a small movement of raising his fingers.

The heavy quilt covering the body can be lifted lightly, and the man's hands are heavy, but he knows to use less force when touching him.

"Is it very hot?" She said to herself without answering, and her straight and long fingers brushed her delicate cheeks and landed on the button of the collar.

The owner of the room, who was lying on the bed unconsciously, had the quilt removed at this time, and hugged him forcefully. The body that had inhaled an overdose of drugs was weak and boneless, falling into the arms of a strange man limply and tenderly.

The conservative and tasteless striped pajamas seem to have changed their appearance when a button is dropped, revealing a little shoulder and neck line and thin white collarbone.

Someone leaned against his neck, took a deep breath against his skin indulgently and obsessively, and said...

"smell good."

Originally, I could restrain myself, before I saw the scene in the car downstairs. The unique treasure that I think should belong to me will inevitably make people feel anxious when others discover it.

Changing out toothbrushes without interruption is already very disobedient.

Is it hard to bear, with what I have used.

But I have even eaten your saliva, it is so sweet and has a little fragrance.

The man whose face could not be seen clearly in the dark bedroom held Huai Jiao's cheeks, forcing him to open his mouth, while hugging him and eagerly sucking the tip of his tongue.

During the kiss, the sweet juice constantly oozed out of the kiss, overflowing from the corners of the blushing lips.

When he was about to fall, someone raised his face again, sucked the tip of his chin in his mouth and sucked it clean.

"Have you ever kissed another man?" Knowing that the person in his arms couldn't respond, he still insisted on asking, pinching the jaw of the sleeping man.

"Like me, kiss into your mouth..." Touched lightly from the outside of the lips, bit by bit hooked into his own mouth.

"Treated you too much."

"Have any other men ever done this before?" The master was unaware of the acid comparison, like a bad dog eager to win favor, biting the leg of the master's trousers, entwining around his legs and asking: "Does the man in the car want to do the same?" Kiss you? Does he want to hug you too?"

Then suddenly changed his face, and warned fiercely: "You can't do this with others!"

"Did you hear me?!"

All the non-response in drowsiness seemed to be the reason for the man to become more angry. He grabbed Huai Jiao's wrists, gathered up the hem of his clothes with one hand, and tightly entangled them.

Under the gray-blue conservative striped pajamas, there are two weak grooves when lying flat, and under the warm air of the 30-degree air conditioner in the bedroom, fine sweat drips out.

Someone hugged him fondly, the dimples on his side face were close to his cheeks, the clingy bad dog hugged his sleeping master, rubbed and sniffed him while he was obedient, and then adjusted the hem of his clothes.