79. Cave Ghost (22): When will my beautiful female lay eggs for me?

Huai Jiao suspects that Bai Mao's original identity is actually human.

The longer we get along, the more he feels this way.

Except for those special signs that are obviously different from ordinary people, its appearance is really human-like. Because Baimao is always very clingy to him, clinging to him all the time in the nest, Huai Jiao has a lot of time to observe him quietly.

Baimao was licking his hand, which was probably a single way for the monster to express intimacy, similar to Lan kissing him.

The two were lying sideways in the hut made of clothes, the monster's white-haired head was a head lower than his, buried deep in Huai Jiao's chest, his muscular and powerful hands wrapped around Huai Jiao's back, holding the two together People stick tightly.

It wanted to eat Nai, but the little female struggled a lot.

Now Huai Jiao still hurts when she wears her clothes, and she is so red that there are two small balls on the place that was originally flat and pink.

Baimao really doesn't look like a person who is very good at pampering females. It looks evil and fierce, before abducting Huai Jiao back here, every time the two met they were not very peaceful, either bared their teeth or bullied Huai Jiao violently, making Huai Jiao always afraid of it.

How can it be like this now.

Huai Jiao only lived in the monster's lair for two days before consciously mastering the monster's weakness.

The white-haired monster, which looks fierce, is actually an ear rascal, and it seems that it can't see Huaijiao crying.

However, Huai Jiao is also a person who is very good at crying. When he is hurt by a little monster, he wants to cry hissingly, and when the white-haired monster with sharp teeth is held in his mouth, he also cries. He thinks that the white-haired monster will bite it off. , so every time it is very painful, crying miserably.

Her face was also red, her eyes were also red, her curled eyelashes were clumped together by water vapor, and her thin white fingers were trembling and trembling, tugging at her white hair.

When Bai Mao raised his head and saw Huai Jiao's appearance, with his soft mouth in his mouth, he subconsciously let go.

Huai Jiao cried out for pain with tears in her eyes, her voice was crooked, but she didn't dare to make it too loud. Bai Mao panicked to death, he had never seen such a pitiful female, the scales on his body were scared away, and he hissed twice anxiously.

The smell of the female in the cave is very fragrant and strong. When the female cries, other monsters hiding far away crawl over upon hearing the sound.

Huai Jiao curled up in the pile of clothes, listening to the white-haired monster baring its teeth and hissing fiercely.

The monsters ran away again in fright.

Later, Baimao didn't dare to bite Huaijiao anymore, it didn't bite before, and kept its sharp teeth closed, but Huaijiao was timid, and might have dizzy teeth or something, anyway, I can't see it.

The monster can only stick out its tongue to indicate harmlessness.

The hand covering the chest made the white-haired monster kiss and lick like a baby, and the confiscated teeth occasionally touched lightly, and Huai Jiao shrank her fingers to hide for a while. The white skin inside, the white hair cleverly pushes into it with the tip of the nose, and rubs it twice.

...

Huai Jiao became more and more suspicious that Baimao was a human being before, and he was a human being with a very high IQ, as it can be seen from the fact that it can understand its own speech.