174. Screaming Carnival Night (28): You are still showing off to me with this

At night, Fei Xiu came to find Huai Jiao secretly.

"He just showed me his dolls and nothing else."

In fact, Huai Jiao is still confused now, he doesn't quite know Fei Xiu's purpose for getting him close to Argosius, and he doesn't know exactly what the other party wants to know through him.

It's just strange that Huai Jiao thought that there was nothing special worth talking about alone in the relationship between him and Agassius during the day. After listening to his description, Fei Xiu repeatedly asked about the details of their relationship.

"Just looking at the doll, what did he tell you? Did he do anything weird to you?"

Huai Jiao frowned, and thought about it carefully, "No, he introduced his dolls to me, some are cute and some are very realistic, I'm a little scared..."

When Huai Jiao said this, she recalled one more sentence the other party said.

"He said he has been fascinated by black-haired dolls recently, but I only saw a black-haired doll in his collection room."

"Still black."

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, raised her eyes, and looked at Fei Xiu, "It's a bit strange, I thought he was talking about black hair like me..."

In order to avoid people's eyes and ears, the place where the two met this night was behind the reeds in the circus, which was slightly off.

Huai Jiao is always a little nervous here because of the horrible things that happened before.

Inevitably, he and Fei Xiu were a little close.

Under the silver-white moonlight, he saw the other party clearly, and after hearing him say "fascinated by black-haired dolls", his face suddenly changed color.

"What did you say?"

Huai Jiao paused, thinking he hadn't heard clearly, and repeated it hesitantly.

It was very dark at night by the lake, and the wind on the lake made the reeds sway for a while. The next second, Huai Jiao was grabbed by someone, and a voice of gnashing of teeth suddenly rang in my ears, "I want you to get close to him, I didn't let you talk about it."

"Crazy about black hair? Didn't see the second black-haired doll?"

"What are you doing, flirting?"

The soreness in her wrist stunned Huai Jiao for a moment.

He paused for a few seconds, as if he couldn't understand the other party's sudden change of attitude. He couldn't help but twist his wrist away and frowned: "I didn't mean that..."

"Then what do you mean? That man took you to see his private collection, said something about being obsessed with black hair, and then you repeat it to me..." Fei Xiu's words could already be called tricky, he stared at Her face was full of evil, "You are still showing off to me with this innocent expression, how charming you are?"

He didn't know where the will-o'-the-wisp came from. It was he who asked Huai Jiao to get close to Argosius, and he was the one who carefully asked about the details of getting along with each other. However, when he really heard something, he was the one who couldn't control his temper.

He has long felt that there is a problem. The owner of the doll shop with eccentric habits, I heard that he also collected the socks that Huai Jiao dropped. Who knows how disgusting the things he did behind the scenes.

Huai Jiao almost felt that this person was sick, to the point where it was difficult to communicate.

If he hadn't been rigidly restricted by the setting of the love brain, he would probably throw his hands away and walk away now.