176. Screaming Carnival Night (30): "Go find your little mommy."

In the past ten years, the small town of Carmel has indeed not seen any major case worth recording.

On the contrary, it was more than ten years ago when accidents occurred frequently.

The sealed file marked with the year and recording the murder is placed on the top floor of the elevated shelf.

Huai Jiao only raised her eyes and glanced at joker. It is very high for him, and he may not be able to reach it even if he stands on tiptoe. Joker can easily take it off with his hand.

"Thank you." Huai Jiao, who was still a little angry just now, thanked him in a small and reserved voice.

The joker snorted.

To avoid being discovered, Huai Jiao held the file and sat down with her back against the cabinet.

There was a slight movement next to him. He turned his head and saw the gorgeously dressed clown, who also knelt down and sat next to him. She leaned her shoulders against him and lowered her eyes in boredom, as if she wanted to read these files with him.

It's really boring for a clown.

Even in the small town of Carmel more than ten years ago, the so-called cases were at most burglaries and armed robberies.

He was not as surprised as he was by the various absurd stories that Saint Disinla personally experienced when he traveled around.

There are a lot of detailed records in the file, and some old newspapers that have been cut out are also mixed in. Huai Jiao frowned and flipped through the pages, only pausing on some reports of murders involving casualties.

When the yellowed paper fell out, the entire file was almost finished.

When he was flipping through the old newspaper in the folder, it fell lightly to Huai Jiao's feet. The person who checked the file did not notice it, but the clown who had been watching him reached out and picked it up.

His originally lazy eyes paused when he saw the title on the newspaper.

Huai Jiao, who was looking at it seriously, felt one of her cheeks being pinched. She thought it was joker who was causing trouble. Huai Jiao frowned, looked at her shoulders and pushed away his hand, "Don't make trouble with me..."

Before he finished speaking, he held his chin and turned away.

"look at this."

There was limited light in the archives room, and the newspaper was very worn. It looked like it had been burned and soaked in water, and the writing on it was incomplete. It was not easy to fully read the content.

But Huai Jiao only glanced at it and knew that this was probably the answer he was looking for tonight.

[Shocking the small town of Carmel, a serial murder case was solved. The murderers turned out to be...a couple]

Huai Jiao was sure that she had seen similar content somewhere, it was related to Fei Xiu, something the other party had been investigating.

The only difference is that the content of this newspaper sandwiched in the police file is obviously more detailed and more factual than the cropped version that was swept across Fei Xiu's bedroom desk.

The newspaper was too old, and the yellowed paper was visibly fragile, so Huai Jiao didn't dare to reach out and touch it. She could only look at Joker's hand, lay on his arm, and get closer to take a look.

"I can't see clearly..."

This man who was a little angry just now and didn't even bother to talk to the clown was now leaning against him as limply as if he had no bones.