10. Truth or Dare (10): Crush

"Hey, I'm just kidding."

Zhuo Yi caught up with Huai Jiao, with an unserious smile on his face.

He wanted to coax people, but when he saw Huai Jiao's angry red ears, he blurted out sincere words: "Can't you even think about it?"

Huai Jiao: ...

Are you sick!

——Yes, you can’t even think about it, and it’s a crime to think about it!

——Don’t like my treasure, although my treasure is easy-going and natural beauty

——How can a pheasant match a phoenix?

——That's what I said, but, but I really want to be beautiful in the mountains, he must not dare to cry...

——Fuck, besides, I won’t be sleepy anymore

Huai Jiao was about to be brainwashed by the lines in his head, and the bullet screen would never stop talking about it, he was ashamed and annoyed, and Zhuo Yi still pestered him.

"Really just think about it, if you don't agree, how can I force you to do something."

It was obviously malicious, but he said it with sincerity and frankness: "Don't say it's in the mountains, it's not in the villa either. You didn't wear pants that night and I didn't force it in."

It's not over, is it!

Huai Jiao became annoyed when she thought of this, Zhuo Yi said a few words that were no different from sexual harassment, but his handsome face was full of integrity, I don't know if it was intentional.

"I'm not... a pervert..." Huai Jiao lowered her tone in the last sentence as Huai Jiao turned her head and glared unbearably.

"You are quite perverted now!"

A normal person wouldn't want to mess with little boys every day in the wilderness, and speak louder than anyone else!

This road back to the villa also seems to have a grudge against Huai Jiao, he also fell when he came down, and fell when he went back, Zhuo Yi had just finished apologizing to others, when he looked back, Huai Jiao had collapsed, his buttocks collapsed on the ground in the snow The water wetted half of his pants, Huai Jiao's face was blushing to the point of bleeding, Zhuo Yi still didn't dare to laugh, the hands that held him up were trembling, he couldn't stop laughing and trembling.

When the two returned, Xing Yue was sitting on the sofa in the hall, and he glanced outside the door from time to time, as if he was waiting for someone. Huai Jiao and Zhuo Yi entered the door one after the other, their expressions were a little unnatural, especially Huai Jiao's half-wet trousers looked in a mess.

Xing Yue immediately frowned.

"What happened to the pants?"

As soon as Huai Jiao's plan to go upstairs stopped, he felt that he was really unlucky today. He was covered in ashes in the wooden house in the backyard in the morning and went out to catch fish in the afternoon.

"I fell on the road, I'll go up and change."

He didn't know why he had to explain to Xing Yue, but he just felt that Xing Yue's eyes staring at him were a bit intrusive.

Xing Yue said "hmm" and stopped asking.

Huai Jiao shut the follower Zhuo Yi out of the room. Actually, there was no change of pants in the room, so he could only blow them with a blower. He was very careful this time. After he knew there was something wrong with the mirror, he took off his pants in the bathroom. .