46. Track (17): Synopsis

Huai Jiao still stayed at the hotel that night, and because of meeting Yan Shu and Shen Chengyu during the day, the plan to move had to be postponed for another day.

The only few clothes and daily necessities that could be taken away from the old residence were brought to the hotel in suitcases.

The monitoring equipment was also removed.

When helping to put away things, Shen Chengyu asked a little more, "Do you also want to pack when you move to a new house?"

Huai Jiao only replied ambiguously, "It depends on the situation."

Depending on the situation, it is what I think, or it can stop here.

Outside the hotel door, Yan Shu frowned, looked down at his watch, and asked Huai Jiao again, "Are you sure you don't want to stay with me?"

"Separate rooms and apartments are available, so you don't have to worry about security."

"I can tell you anything you want to know."

To be honest, strict words are very tempting to Huai Jiao at this time.

The conditions for clearing the dungeon are to survive safely and solve puzzles, both of which, the other party can help a lot.

If Yan Shu and Shen Chengyu hadn't helped him sort out the clues during the day, he might not be able to piece together any information about the stalker until something happened.

Huai Jiao is not an independent and conceited character, he is timid and knows that he is not smart. When asking for help from others, you can't even say that you are afraid of hurting the other party. Yan Shu and Shen Chengyu, either of them, will be better than him in the current situation.

There were a lot of passers-by outside the hotel, and Yan Shu's car was very conspicuous when parked on the side of the road, Huai Jiao would not even be stubborn in rejecting others, especially when Shen Chengyu stared at her.

But he is very good at dealing with this kind of people. Huai Jiao doesn't need to be tough, as long as he grasps the disadvantages and softens his attitude.

"If there is a problem, I will ask you for help as soon as possible."

Shen Chengyu's face was smelly when he left.

...

The mobile phone's WeChat notification tone has rang several times in a row, Huai Jiao came out of the bathroom and put the towel aside.

In the top chat window, it was Qin Ye who asked him, "Why do you want to move all of a sudden?"

The second line that followed was: "I heard from others that you didn't come this morning."

Her hair was still a little wet, and the drops of water dripping from the ends of her hair blurred on the screen. Holding the phone, Huai Jiao felt a little strange in her heart.

Apart from Qin Ye, he had no other acquaintances at school.

But in one day, the other party's news will come a little too soon.

Seems to be paying too much attention to him.

It's just that Qin Ye was always nice to him, loved to pester him both in and out of school, and helped him a lot. Huai Jiao only thought that he cared about her as a friend, so she typed back to him and said, "The place I live in is a bit uncomfortable, and I'm moving today when I have free time."

The other party came back quickly, and Huai Jiao glanced at him roughly, asking him where he was moving and if he needed help moving things.

He rejected them one by one.