135. School Rules (27): "Stupid rabbit."

Huai Jiao didn't know that Bai Jue had already discovered him and had been waiting for him to come out.

He still didn't leave by chance, and happened to bump into himself poking his head out from behind the curtain.

Huai Jiao lifts up a corner of the heavy curtain, bends over, and lays on the ground in a daze. At this time, he was not only afraid, but also...a little embarrassment that was hard to ignore.

Seeing Bai Jue's original cold expression, he was obviously stunned for a moment.

On that handsome and cold face, the eyebrows were slightly raised, and there was a look of surprise that was inconsistent with it.

Huai Jiao clutched the curtain in embarrassment, curling her fingers tightly. He is now sure that Bai Jue didn't notice him before, it was because he mistakenly thought that there was no one outside, so he showed his head rashly.

8701: […]

Although 8701 did not speak, Huai Jiao could feel the other party's speechlessness. He had just helped him once to prevent Huai Jiao from making a sound, but not long after, Huai Jiao gave him the head again.

8701 can cover his mouth, but can't hold him back and drag him back.

Huai Jiao's head was dizzy, he maintained the stupid posture of lifting the curtain for a long time, his knees were soft and numb, and he didn't dare to do other actions in front of Bai Jue.

Bai Jue should have been waiting for the group of people to be found. He was standing under the stage, leaning against the seat behind him. When he looked over, his eyes happened to be at the same level as Huai Jiao who was lying on the ground.

Huai Jiao hasn't had contact with Bai Jue for a long, long time, ever since that extracurricular activity.

But he could vaguely remember this man's character. During the last meeting, Bai Jue threw a stone at him because of his outrageous behavior in saving Xie Su Yu.

Although he didn't hit him, Huai Jiao had a deep understanding of the opponent's fiery temper.

Right now, Bai Jue looked at him in a normal way, scanning him from top to bottom, his eyes fell from Huai Jiao's face to his knees that were knocked on the ground. The brows twitched.

Then, under Huai Jiao's stiff gaze, he took two steps closer to the stage, put his hands on the edge of the stage, supported it easily, and rolled up in an instant.

Huai Jiao only felt that the other party stepped on the floor in front of her. When it fell, a little dust was raised, and the slender fingers were hanging on the side of the leg, walking towards him calmly and unhurriedly.

Huai Jiao's face was pale, and when someone approached, she realized that she should run away.

If Bai Jue is really with Xie Suyu, then there is only one consequence for him to catch him now - to be sent to Xie Suyu.

The arm holding the curtain began to weaken. Thinking of this, Huai Jiao got the courage from nowhere. In front of Bai Jue, who was very close at hand, she suddenly retracted her hand, shrank her head, and hid behind the curtain in a hurry.

Bai Jue, who was standing outside, couldn't help raising the corner of his mouth due to the extremely stupid behavior of covering his ears and stealing the bell.

There is a heavy curtain in the front, and there are stereos and a bunch of miscellaneous equipment in the back. Huai Jiao actually has nowhere to hide, and there is nowhere to run forward or backward.

There is a ladder next to him to go down the stage, but because of the difference in size and strength between Bai Jue and him, as soon as Huai Jiao slipped out, the other party would grab her neck and pull her back immediately.