63. Cave Ghost (6): Chocolate

The house where Wang Zheng lived had a kitchen, with pots and pans, a stove, and ingredients. When it was late, seeing that neither of them had come back, everyone made dinner by themselves and dealt with it casually.

When Huai Jiao and Wang Zheng got home, it was almost eight o'clock in the evening.

Everyone in the room was doing their own things quietly, no one chatted and no one mentioned what happened before.

The past few days have been sunny days. During the day, I went to the mountains and went to the caves. I sweated and went into the water for a while. Not to mention my dirty body, Huai Jiao even wore sweat and sweat in her shoes. mud.

"I'm going to boil water for you, and you can take a bath in a while."

There is a large temperature difference between day and night in the mountains. After the high temperature of the day fades, the water is still a bit cold at night. Wang Zheng is not afraid of the good physique cultivated by working in the field all year round. It is not a big deal for him to take cold showers in winter, but Huai Jiao is not. Being skinny and small, I can't guarantee that if I take a cold shower today, I will catch a cold tomorrow.

The man picked up two buckets of water in the yard and took them to burn.

During this period, the two girls who lived in Huaijiao's room next door seemed to have something to do, and called him, "Brother, can you come over and help me..." They looked embarrassed and waved to Wang Zheng.

Wang Zheng frowned slightly, and walked over, "What's the matter?"

Huai Jiao was sitting in the yard of his house, separated by a distance, and didn't hear what the three of them said, but Wang Zheng came back after a while, the man approached and said to Huai Jiao, "I don't know why the room over there is leaking." It's a big hole, I'll go and have a look in a while."

Huai Jiao nodded upon hearing this.

The black-skinned man boiled half of the water, mixed it with another bucket of cold water, and carried the two buckets of water to the outside bathing place.

"The clothes are brought in for you, go wash them quickly."

After making arrangements for Huai Jiao, he turned around and walked towards the next room.

There is no light in the shower cubicle, only a little moonlight seeping through the cracks in the roof tiles. There are loofah and soap on the stool, and there are dogs barking and field insects outside the house. Huai Jiao is a little scared, squatting on the ground, pouring water quickly, and then soaping herself. The water drops roll over, and white bubbles wash down , along the drain to the corner of the courtyard.

He took a shower quickly and urgently, and it took less than ten minutes before he went out.

Her hair was half-damp with water vapor, Huai Jiao was wearing a loose T-shirt, and was about to walk into the yard with her dirty clothes in her arms.

He didn't see the figure standing not far away against the wall through the curtain.

When blocked by a wall, Huai Jiao was so frightened that she almost cried out.

Shan Chi quickly covered his mouth, dragging him back into the curtain like he did when he took off his clothes during the day.

Huai Jiao grabbed his hand and was groaned twice with a muffled "woo hoo".

Shan Chi's movements were quick and urgent, and the two had clashed during the day, Huai Jiao asked him to cover her, thinking that he wanted to beat her while Wang Zheng was not around, her face turned pale, and she squatted on the ground trembling.