Betty x Sweet Pea

please vote and comment. I'd really appreciate it ❤️

Betty POV:

My head was resting on Sweet Pea's lap as I felt my eyes starting to get heavier. He gently ran his hand through my hair as we watched some marvel movie on tv. I find it boring but Sweet Pea loves them. I honestly couldn't tell what marvel movie it was, they're all the same to me.

As soon as I felt myself fall into a light sleep, I heard a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and looked up to Sweet Pea, both of us giving each other a confused look. It was 10:23 pm and we definitely weren't expecting to see anyone.

He gently moved my head as he got up. I sat up and watched as he opened the door.

I couldn't exactly hear what was being said but after about thirty seconds, Sweet Pea turned to face me. 

Sweet Pea: apparently there's some North Side girl, teenager, asking for you downstairs. He said, sounding so confused.

I was brought up on the North Side but cut that part of my life out when I was 18 and ran away from home.

I lived in a very toxic environment, a place that I truly hated living in.

I ran away and found refuge with the South Side Serpents. They gave me everything I needed and made me feel truly happy, something I don't think I had ever experienced up to that point.

As well as having horrible parents, I had a sister who went off the rails. My parents severely hurt her but when I tried helping her, she lost the plot. She thinks I'm some evil witch who doesn't understand her problems.

After being with the Serpents for about a month or so, Sweet Pea, the Serpent king and I began our relationship. The best decision of my life.

I got up off the couch and watched as Sweet Pea walked to the draw and pulled out a gun.

Betty: a little much don't you think? I said as we walked downstairs together.
Sweet Pea: just making sure we're safe. He said as he tucked it into the side of his pants.

We walked down to the basement where we saw two Serpents standing guard in front of the door.

Sweet Pea dismissed them and we walked inside.

My eyes instantly landed on a small girl. I instantly new who she was, my niece, Anna.

Betty: Anna? I questioned with a confused smile.
Anna: I- I didn't know where else I could go. She said.

I walked up to her and embraced her in a tight hug. I haven't seen her since she was five.

Sweet Pea: I'm going to leave you to it. He said softly as he placed the gun on the table. I rolled my eyes at him.

He soon left and I unwrapped my arms from around her.

Betty: what's going on with your mum? I asked her.

I am incredibly angry at Polly for cutting me out of her life and her child's, but at the end of the day, Anna had no choice. She deserves my help.

Anna: she's never home and when she is, she brings home strange men who are creepy and I don't feel safe there. She said as she looked down.

I let out a sigh, why would Polly do this. The last time I saw her, Anna was her reason to live. Anna was her everything.

Betty: it's late my love, we'll talk more about this tomorrow okay. I promise we'll sort everything out. I said.
Anna: thank you. She said as she looked up to me with such sad eyes.