Betty x Sweet Pea

Are you guys ready for whatever this is? Short one today.

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea and I were sitting on his bed as I straddled him. We had been making out for the past couple minutes and it was very clear it was leading to something more.

Sweet Pea and I have been together for a little under a year so this would be our first time.

His hands were moving over my back in a really quick but messy type of way. It's starting to become apparent to me that he's never had sex before. Which if I'm right, I'd be in complete shock. He has dated more people than I can count.

"Sweets" I said as I pulled my lips away from his.

"Yeah?" He asked as he looked up to me.

"Have you, done this?" I said, referring to what we were about to do.

"No, have you?" He asked confusedly.

"Yeah" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up.

"With who?" He asked out of shock .

"Guess" I chuckled.

The first time I ever had sex was with my first boyfriend, Jughead Jones.

"So you've had sex and I haven't, what the fuck" he said making me chuckle.

"It doesn't matter" I said as I caressed his cheek.

"No, no it does" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm supposed to be in control" he said making me laugh.

"Sweets, you can't be in control of everything" I said with amusement.

"I'm just so distraught right now. Like now you're going to have to teach me and then I'm not going to be good and" he started and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips.

"That's it, sex is cancelled" he said making me burst into laughter as he gently picked me up and moved me onto the mattress besides him.

He rolled onto his side and faced away from me. I don't know why he cares so much about him not being perfect at sex.

"Stop acting like a Princess" I teased as I laid down next to him and wrapped my arm over his waist.

"Now you're holding me like I hold you. Our whole relationship dynamic has changed" he said.

"Maybe I should be the Serpents Queen and you can be my pretty side piece" I said, causing him to turn his head to face me.

"Cutie pie" I smiled.

"I want to break up" he groaned out.

"It's okay for me to be in control, you know" I said.

"Yes but it's sex, something so crucial to a relationship and I know nothing. Which means I'm shit and you're not gonna be happy" he said. I pouted as I began playing with his hair.

"It's cute that you care so much but babe, it's okay" I smiled, making him look up at me.

"I'll train you to be my bitch" I whispered as I kissed his ear.

"You could never" he said.

"Oh angel, I already have" I said. He groaned as he turned to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Pea" I told him.

"I love you too" he said as he snuggled his head onto my pillow.

"Are we going to do it?" He asked, emphasising the word 'it'.

"Some other time babe, when you're ready" I said softly.

I think he was only down to have sex because he thought we were both on the same level of experience. For now, I felt it was better if we wait a bit.

"This is a new experience for me" he said.

"Sex?" I asked.

"Loss of control" he said making me chuckle.

"Sweets, I'm your girlfriend. It's okay to relax a little" I told him as I massaged his head. He let out a little whine.

"I've always been in control, it's practically my middle name" he said making me smile.

"You need to relax, let me look after you" I said and he reluctantly nodded his head.

"And it starts with you being the little spoon" I smirked as I moved myself so I was straddling him.

"Ew, ew, ew" he said as he tried to push me off of him.

I wrapped my hands around his forearms and used all my body weight to keep him down.

"You look so hot below me" I smirked as I leaned down to kiss along his neck.

"Take that back" he said.

"So fucking hot below me" I said again.

"Betty" he groaned making me laugh.

I let my arms fall to his side as I laid down on top of him. He quickly wrapped his arms over my back, a smirk forming on his face.

"Bet that felt really good, didn't it?" I smirked and he blushed as he nodded his head.

"You're the cutest boy" I smiled.

He hates not having control, but calling him cute, he couldn't get any happier. He truly is just the sweetest, most beautiful and cutest boy. I'm so lucky to have an angel like him.

"You're the prettiest girl" he smiled as he kissed my head.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed x