Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy angels

Betty POV:

It was the night before Valentine's Day and I looked to my dad as we sat on the couch together.

"I miss when you used to buy things for me on Valentine's Day" I said and he chuckled.

"Why? You have a boyfriend to do that now" he said.

"Yeah but you're my dad, you should still buy me things" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"I bought you a car last month" he said.

"That was last month and it wasn't chocolate and flowers" I grinned.

"You are so ungrateful" he said making me chuckle.

"No, I've been raised by a dad who loves me and does everything he can to make me happy" I smiled gratefully as I wrapped him up into a hug.

"You're a suck up" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"It's working" I smiled.

"What type of chocolate do you want?" He sighed, making me chuckle.

"I want the chocolate orange that you can peel" I smiled as I leaned out of the hug.

"So I have to get up early tomorrow, find your chocolate and pick out flowers" he said with a small grin.

"Sounds like a good plan dad" I smiled.

"I love you" he chuckled, making me smile.

"I love you too" I smiled.

——

I woke up just past ten and lazily got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw my dad, Fp and Sweet Pea adding the final touches to breakfast.

"Morning" Fp said as he was the first one to notice me.

"Morning" I mumbled tiredly as I wrapped my arms around Sweet Pea.

"Morning beautiful" Sweet Pea smiled as he kissed my head.

"Honey, can I ask you something?" My dad asked me as Sweet Pea and I took a seat.

"Yeah?" I said as I took a sip from my glass of apple juice.

"Did you tell Fp to get you a valentines present?" My dad smirked. A smirk instantly formed on my face.

This Valentine's Day I decided, why get presents from one person when I can ask multiple people? It's really a smart move on my behalf. Plus, I only asked people I'm close with and not just anyone random.

"Yes" I said, making Sweet Pea chuckle.

"Why?" My boyfriend asked me.

"Why should I only get stuff from one person when I can get stuff from many?" I smirked.

"Low key proud of you. Three people, nice work" Sweet Pea chuckled as we high fived.

"Oh I asked more than three people" I said.

"Who else?" Fp asked.

"Grandma, my brother, his girlfriend, your brother's girlfriend" I said as I looked to Sweet Pea.

"Your sister" I said as I looked to Fp.

"Jeez Betty" my dad said as he shook his head with amusement.

"What? Why can't I go to the people I love on Valentine's Day and ask for something small?" I said.

"You really went to my sister?" Fp laughed.