Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy x

Betty POV:

His hand ran over my knee as it slowly crept further and further up my thigh. He looked up to me, seeking my consent to go any further.

"I-uh" I said nervously as I sat up, pulling myself away from him.

"Oh shit Betty, I am so sorry. I misread your cues. I am so sorry" he repeated. I shook my head.

"It's just" I started and then stopped myself.

Sweet Pea and I have been fake dating for the past 23 days. It all started out because Sweet Pea wanted to prove to his friends that he could hold a stable relationship. He decided to ask me since he knew I was still in love with Jughead, Sweet Pea's friend, more so acquaintance. He said that dating him would make Jughead jealous, so it would be a win win situation.

Everything we were supposed to have was fake. But within twelve days of this fake relationship, I started developing feelings for him. I felt like he was sharing the same feelings for me, but it was hard to tell whether he actually did or if he was only acting that way to make it more believable.

"Betts, what's wrong?" He asked me confusedly as he sat up.

"I'm not going to sleep with you just because we're fake dating" I told him as I pushed my back to the headboard.

"Betty, this. This isn't about that anymore. I thought we were more than that" he said as he rested his palms on his knees.

"How am I supposed to know what you actually feel?" I said as I looked at him, wrapping my arms around my legs.

"Betts I like you, I really do. I never expected this to happen but I want you as my girlfriend. None of this fake dating bullshit anymore" he said.

"I-I want to be with you too" I blushed and he smiled.

"How about I take my girlfriend out to dinner, a real date?" He asked and I smiled as I nodded my head.

"I would really like that, Sweets" I said and he smiled.

He got up off of my bed and held out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up into his chest.

"I care about you" he said as he let go of my hand and looked down at me.

"And I don't take a liking to other men wanting my girlfriend" he said as he pushed his lips onto my forehead.

"Jughead couldn't careless about us" I said as he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs.

"Princess, you're so oblivious it's adorable" he smiled as he opened the door.

"You've been so busy staring at my irresistible face that you haven't seen the looks Jughead gives us. If looks could kill, we would have met Satan by now" he said making me laugh.

We got into his truck and he pulled me into his side, resting his hand on my thigh.

We soon arrived at Pops and as soon as we got out of the car, he linked our arms together. He pushed open the door and I looked up to him with a grin.

"This is the most gentleman like I have ever seen you" I said and he chuckled.

"I am quite the gentleman" he chuckled as we went to take a seat in one of the back booths.

"So, tell me everything there is to know about Betty Cooper. I would hope we can start with your favourite sex positions" he smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What were you saying about being a gentleman?" I smirked and he chuckled.

From that point we actually began to get to know each other. We talked about our childhood, friends, family and anything else that came to our minds.