Betty x Sweet Pea Part 1

Tw: mentions of rape (no details, just the word is mentioned but still, tw is necessary.)
*I got the rough idea from Sex Education s3 ep5
ALSO- sorry I forgot to post last night. I was busy studying for an exam and just totally forgot.

Betty POV:

I excused myself from Veronica and Kevin as I walked over to my boyfriend. He was leaning against a wall as he concentrated on his phone. He had an angry expression on his face, well, angrier than usual.

I walked up to him and stood in front of him. He lifted his head up to face me as he raised an eyebrow.

"You look happier than usual" I said in a sarcastic tone as a smirked formed on my face.

"You're just so funny Betty" he said annoyedly but again, the same sarcasm that I used.

He shoved his phone into his pocket and crossed his arms.

"Now that the pleasantries are over, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Fangs and I got into a argument" he said annoyedly. I gave him a confused look.

"What could you two be fighting about?" I asked him.

"I told him not to pay for this stupid trip and he did" he said and I shook my head.

"I did Sweet Pea" I said and suddenly all his anger was directed towards me.

"Why would you do that?" He asked as he stood up straight.

"I knew you wouldn't let me if I asked and I wanted you to come" I told him softly. His annoyed look remained the same.

"I of course would have said no. You don't get it" he said as he raised his voice at me.

"What don't I get Sweet Pea?" I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We live in two very different worlds. I'm not rich like you. I don't get to decide something and then the next day mummy and daddy make it happen" he said as he took a step closer to me.

"That's not how my life works and you know it" I told him sternly.

My family is as useless as half the schools football team. I've never seen footballers actively beg the coach to put them on the bench. My parents are horrible and they don't just give me money because I ask. I paid for Sweet Pea out of my own money.

"Oh no babe, is this making you upset?" He chuckled out. I looked at him with disgust.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you Sweet Pea. You never accept help, ever, 'cause you're too proud. I wanted to do something nice" I told him frustratedly.

How dare he treat me like shit because I did something nice for him? It's not like I've given him a million dollars. He's so angry at me, it's almost like I shot Fangs or something.

"I don't need nice things" he started but I interrupted.

"Because you're above everything, aren't you? You act like you don't give a shit about anyone. It's to keep everyone out. You did it to Joaquin, Toni, you tried to do it to Fangs and now you're doing it to me" I told him sternly.

"I don't" he said making me chuckle.

"You do, you'll probably do it to Fangs too. It's all just a matter of time with you" I said as I looked up at him.

"You're one to speak, you just pushed Jughead away. You two were perfect, he gave you absolutely everything you ever wanted" he told me sternly as he took another step closer to me.

I looked to him in complete disgust as I took a few steps back. I told him that Jughead treated me like shit behind closed doors. Everyone thought we were perfect but we weren't. After we broke up, Jughead begged me to get back together with him and he didn't hide that he wanted that.