Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy ☺️

Betty POV:

"Fp seriously, we don't have to go" I said as I sat next to him on the couch and looked over at his computer.

Earlier in the day we had received the link from my school on where we can get tickets to my graduation. The thing is, it's so expensive and I don't want Fp spending all this money on me. I'm not even his kid so he really doesn't have to do this.

"We're going" he said as he began selecting the tickets.

"It's so expensive" I said, trying to reason with him.

"Honey I'm not sure if you're aware but I run a gang. I make so much money that I could have retired ten years ago" he said making me, my boyfriend and his brother laugh.

"What table number?" He asked as he got up to the last section.

"14" I said. He booked that table number and then paid.

"Can I wear shorts and a shirt?" James, Fp's oldest son asked.

"Suit" Fp warned him and he let out a groan.

"We've never worn that in our lives" Sweet Pea, my boyfriend, groaned out.

"You'll only have to wear it for a day, not like you two will do anything worth celebrating" he said making me grin.

"You know I'm graduating too, right?" Sweet Pea said to his dad.

"With a 48% attendance rate and you've gotten nothing higher than a D" Fp said with a sigh.

"Still, I'm graduating" he smirked.

"I guess I should be happy though, James dropped out half way through his last year" Fp said.

"Actually, the smartest person in this room isn't my kid" Fp sighed as he looked to me.

"Okay let's be fair here, I may have dropped out but I'm making thousands a month" James said.

James is a twitch streamer and somehow, beyond me, he does make a lot of money.

"If you make so much, move out" Fp said.

"And leave you to third wheel a couple? I have more respect for you than that" he said making me laugh.

"As soon as Sweet Pea turns 18 he's moving out. Betty honey, you can stay here for as long as you want" he told me with a soft smile.

"Just a quick reminder, she isn't your kid" Sweet Pea said.

"Don't remind me" he sighed out.

——

I stood in front of the mirror as I couldn't help but smile. I looked really pretty.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw my boyfriend looking at himself in the full body mirror. I smirked as I walked over to him.

"Hey hottie" I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his waist and peaked my head out from behind his back.

"I am the hottest looking man known to earth" he said in awe of himself, his eyes fixed on his reflection.

"You in a suit baby, delicious" I smirked as I looked at him through the mirror.

"I could only imagine how much you want to have sex right now. Look at me, I'm like a god" he said. I chuckled as I shook my head.

"What do you think about me?" I asked, really wanting to know if he liked my dress.

"Good" he said dismissively. I rolled my eyes playfully as I walked out of the room. I may as well let him enjoy himself.