Betty x Sweet Pea

this is honestly very short and just a conversation between them. Idk lol

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea and I were laying in our bed as we watched tv.

I ran my fingers along his arm, earning his attention. He gave me a soft smile just before I spoke up.

Betty: can we talk for a second? I asked. He nodded his head as he turned off the tv, giving me his full attention.
Sweet Pea: what's up buttercup? He smiled.
Betty: do you believe that love is a thing? Like seriously. I asked him.
Sweet Pea: I mean, not really. But there's obviously something special between me and you. He said and I nodded my head.
Betty: I feel the same. I said.
Sweet Pea: so what exactly does this mean for us? He asked.
Betty: I mean, you're genuinely the most important person to me and that's the reason why I feel so attached to you. I told him and he hugged me into his side.
Sweet Pea: you're really important to me baby. I really don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life. For a lack of better terms, you gave me the love no other person has ever given me. He said.
Betty: for a lack of better words, you made me feel like someone actually loved and cared about me. I said to him.
Sweet Pea: so basically, we're made for each other but the word love doesn't describe us. He said and I nodded my head.
Betty: yeah, yeah. I said.
Sweet Pea: we're perfect for each other. He said as he raised his hand to my cheek, gently caressing it.
Betty: yeah, we really are. I smiled.

I leaned towards his lips and embraced them in a kiss full of so much understanding and care for each other.

We soon leaned out of the kiss and we rested our foreheads against one another.

Sweet Pea: we need a phrase besides I love you to say to each other. He said.
Betty: my forever. I said as I pulled myself into his lap, straddling him.
Sweet Pea: my always and forever. He smiled at me.

A/N
This is how I view love, as someone who has never kissed, dated etc with a person 😂💀