Swetty x family

I don't do Swetty with a child too often, but I decided, why not?

Sweet Pea POV:

I was doing some work at my home office when I heard my daughter knock on the door and walk in.

"Hey sweetheart" I smiled as I looked up to her.

"You have time to talk?" She asked with a smirk.

"For you? Never" I said with a grin. She chuckled as she took a seat on my desk.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I've noticed something lately" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"You haven't bought mum anything lately and you use to always surprise her with things" she said and I gave her a confused look.

"Is mum asking you to tell me to buy her something?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"My point is, are you both happy?" She asked me.

"Of course we're happy. Is there something worrying you?" I asked my daughter Iris.

"A lot of parents are getting divorced around this time, I need to make sure you guys are okay. I would be miserable if you two got divorced" she said. I let out a chuckle.

I stood up and wrapped her into a hug. She truly is a sweetheart.

"Your mum and I are completely fine, we aren't going to be apart of this divorce epidemic" I chuckled as I kissed her head.

"Good" she said as I unwrapped my arms from around her.

"But realistically, it would benefit you. You get two times the amount of everything" I said and she frowned.

"If you and mum got divorced, you would genuinely not survive" she said and I chuckled.

"You are completely correct, I love your mum, my wife, more than anything" I said and she scrunched up her face. 

"What about me?" She said making me smile.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to me honey, you will never understand how much I love you" I said and she pretended to throw up.

"Ew dad, don't be gross" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Can we go watch a movie?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Do you wanna pick something and I'll just quickly finish up here?" I asked and she nodded her head as she jumped off the desk.

"Be quick" she instructed me as she walked out.

I smiled to myself as I sat back in my chair. There aren't enough words to describe the absolute love that I have for my daughter. She is perfect in every single way.

I quickly finished work in my office and headed into the lounge. She had some show waiting to play on the tv and was laying on the couch. She had brought out her pillow and a blanket.

I took a seat next to her and she put some of her blanket over me. I smiled to myself.

"Do you think if I told mum I was shot she'd come home?" She asked me. I chuckled, the things that come out of her mouth.

Betty was having a girls night out with some of her friends. They were going to grab dinner and then go out for some drinks, meaning she probably isn't going to be home until around 12 in the morning.

"You ever say that to your mum and she'll have a heart attack" I said making her chuckle.

"She shouldn't go out, does she even think of me?" She said and I shook my head playfully.