Betty x Sweet Pea

Please make sure to vote and comment. It seriously means a lot to me ❤️

Betty POV:

I sat with my legs hanging over the patio as I let out a sigh. Inside of Reggie's house he was hosting a major end of year party. There was loud music, loads of alcohol and people trying to fuck each other all over the place.

I sat outside, alone and in the cold as I tried my best to hold back tears.

My boyfriend, Jughead and I, were getting ready for the party at his trailer. I was excited to hangout with him where the pressure of school was completely gone. As he pulled his shirt over his head, his back faced to me. His back was littered in red scratches.

My mind instantly went to the only realistic explanation with no sugar coating, he's sleeping with another girl. I tried arguing with myself, maybe he got into a fight, he's the King of a gang after all. But if he did get into a fight, there would be much more than scratches on just his back.

He told me that he was with Sweet Pea and Toni this morning. He said they were studying for their final exam today. I didn't really think much of it until now. I don't trust Toni and I never have, so I really wouldn't be surprised if he slept with her.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard someone's voice, making me jump.

I turned around to see Sweet Pea walking onto the patio.

"Sorry for scaring you" he said softly and I smiled.

"It's okay" I said as he took a seat next to me.

"Betts it's freezing out here, you're going to get sick" he said disappointedly like my mother use to when I was a child.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Shoot" he said as he faced me.

"Where were you this morning?" I asked him.

"Up until about 1 pm I was asleep. Made my exam with five minutes to spare" he chuckled.

I felt as my face dropped and the tears I was trying to hold back finally formed. So I now know for sure what I already thought, he slept with another girl.

"Betts hey don't worry, I made it on time and even finished early" he said, trying to comfort me.

"That's not it" I smiled as I wiped my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly, a confused look on his face.

"Jughead's cheating on me" I said as I held his jacket close to me.

"Betty, I" he said in shock.

"If it makes you feel better, Charlie cheated on me" he said and I instantly snapped my head to face him.

"That doesn't make me feel better" I chuckled and he smirked.

"I'm sorry Sweet Pea, I really am" I sighed and he shrugged his shoulders.

"At least I never got her pregnant" he said on the upside. I laughed at him.

It amazes me that he'll find a positive out of every situation. It's quite a great quality.

"You know, I'm mad at you" I grinned and he raised an eyebrow.

"What did I do?" He asked with amusement.

"You didn't try hard enough to date me" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh no, I definitely tried hard enough. You're just a stubborn asshole" he said making me chuckle.