Betty x Sweet Pea

Editing is so boring

Sweet Pea POV:

I clenched my fists as I watched the girl I had fallen in love with hug another man. He kissed her head as they looked to each other with smiles. Worst of all, the guy was Joaquin, someone I considered one of my best friends.

"Let's go" I said to Fangs. He gave me a confused look.

"Why? You haven't told me about the girl you've been seeing yet" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I've told you we're going so we are" I told him sternly.

"Drop the fucking attitude" he warned me. I rolled my eyes as I let out a huff.

"Tell me what's wrong Sweet Pea" he asked me sternly.

"The girl I like is here" I said and he gave me a confused look.

"And you were an asshole to me because she's here?" He questioned me.

"No, because she's with stupid Joaquin" I said and he turned around to face him.

"Are you stupid? Don't look" I told him and he looked to me like I was stupid.

"You're the stupid one" he told me and I rolled my eyes with a sigh.

"Stop being cryptic and tell me what you're thinking" I told him.

"Well firstly the girl is Betty" he started and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How did you know that?" I asked him.

"Let me finish Sweet Pea. That's Betty, his little sister, step sister, his legitimate pride and joy. Wow, you really have selective hearing" he chuckled out.

"Sister?" I said, ignoring everything else he said.

"Yes and before your big headed brain decides to stroll over there and talk to either of them, don't" he said.

"Why not? I'm sure he already knows her and I are a thing" I said and he chuckled.

"You didn't tell your best friend you're in love, she's not telling her brother that she's dating you. You guys are keeping this a secret for the benefits of each other. You tell him you're with her, she's going to hate you. Plus, I live with the guy, I know more about him than anyone should know" he chuckled out.

"We said we were going to start telling people" I told him.

"Okay, but don't you think Betty will want to tell her brother, not her boyfriend" he said and his point did make sense.

"Fine, I won't say anything" I said and he smiled.

"Now, tell me everything you know so I can fill in the blanks" he said excitedly. I gave him a confused look as he chuckled.

"Betty has told me practically everything. She's like my little sister too, plus she wants my opinion on when to tell him. You see, I know everything Sweets, need to make sure my boy stays in line" he said making me smirk.

"You're amazing" I chuckled out and he smirked proudly.

"I know, but hearing you say it make's time stand still" he said and I chuckled as I shook my head.

"I hate you" I said and he smirked.

"You're utterly in love with me" he told me and I scoffed.

"The only person I love is Betty" I said and he smirked.

"Trust me, if I asked Betty she'd tell you we're in a bromance" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"If anything we're brothers, but not fucking lovers" I said and he chuckled.